Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: lots of seeds for sase!

Posted by smithseeds 2 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 15, 08 at 10:44

With a quickly growing family, we now find that we have little time for serious gardening. Have HUNDREDS of seed varieties to give away. Categories of ANNUALS, PERENNIALS, TREES, EXOTICS, SHRUBS, VEGETABLES, FRUIT, HERBS, SUPER COLD HARDY (up to zone 2), & LOCAL HEIRLOOM (2006 harvest).

Our seed room must be emptied out for basement renovations this year. As many that can fit in an envelope for Canadian SASE! Please list preferences - but no guarantees. First come, first serve basis.

one .51 cent stamp - a few packages of small seed
1.15 - up to 100 grams of seed
2.30 - up to 200 grams of seed

Only send a large envelope that will reduce the thickness of the package - if it doesn't go through the mail slot size, it will cost 6.00 as a small package!

Please send a note reminding me of your seed preferences, and I will do my best.

Happy gardening!

email: smithsatthelake@hotmail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
EMAIL: Please email me directly

Messages don't seem to be getting through to me....smithsatthelake@hotmail.com is the best way to contact me.

Sorry to those who have been waiting for a reply - I have communicated with everyone who emailed me directly.

Lots of seeds left.

o
RE: have: lots of seeds for sase!

Hi Smithseeds,

Just sent you an email. Thanks...Heather

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here