Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 1 - Pepper seed starter pkg to first 2010 newbie

Posted by hmacdona Zone 3a Calgary (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 7, 10 at 11:05

I am busy sowing my pepper seeds and have a few extra seeds to give away. All of these pepper will be sent to the first newbie (must have joined gardenweb in 2010) that responds to this post. This offer is for one respondent only. Please make sure you're email is accessible on your gardenweb profile before responding. I have to be able to contact you. If I cannot contact you, I will pass the seeds along to someone else. I will mail the seeds to you. No need for a SASE.

Here's the peppers that will be included in this package. Some packs will only contain a few seeds, but enough for you to get a couple of plants:

Aji Escabeche (Peruvian)
Aji Panca (Peruvian)
Anaheim Chili
Antohi Romanian
Aurora
Banana Pepper
Big Jim
Black Hungarian
Bulgarian Carrot
Cayenne Long Red
Chocolate Mini Bell
Corno di Toro
"Hottie" Hab
Hungarian Hot Wax
Sweet Chocolate

PLEASE FOLKS....ONLY ONE RESPONDENT. I MAY POST ANOTHER OFFER LATER, BUT I WILL ONLY RESPOND TO THOSE INDIVIDUALS THAT FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AND RESPOND ONLY AFTER I MAKE AN OFFER POSTING:) I AM NOT GOING TO TRACK PEOPLE THAT MAKE REQUESTS "IN ADVANCE" OF ANY FURTHER OFFERINGS.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 1 - Pepper seed starter pkg to first 2010 newbie

I'm very interested. Please let me know as I'm new here and would love to grow only heirloom veggies.Thanks flower_gal_2010

o
Pepper Seed Starter Package #2

The first newbie starter pack goes to flower_gal_2010.

I have a second pepper seed starter pack ready to go. Please respond only if you joined gardenweb in 2010 and only if you have not already responded to one of my seed offers. Here's the list of what will go to the first person to respond.

Arledge
Banana Sweet
Boldog Paprika
Bolivian Rainbow
Cayenne Long Red Hot
Cayenne Sweet
Cherneva Chushka
Cherry Bomb Ornamental
Cosa Arrugada
Cubanelle
Hot Cherry
Hungarian Hot Wax
Mariachi
Peruvian Orange
Suave Orange

Thanks.....Heather

o

This offer is closed. I have started a new thread with three more newbie packages.

o

Hi I would love to recieve your seeds! Thank You- I joined in 2010
Nation

o

Heather,
I received the seeds today. I'm already to start them on the heating mat.
Thank-you so very much.
- Elizabeth. flower_gal_2010

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here