Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gooberstraw

have: tomato seeds for sase/sasbe

gooberstraw
14 years ago

NO trades required for this offer.

Each packet contains 5 seeds. Seeds are 1-2 years old. Some are from commercial sources others from trades.

Please limit your selection to 5 different varieties and list them in order of preference. You may list additional 2 varieties (in order of preference) as BACK UP, in case I run out of seeds. I will try to accommodate everyone's requests, so please try to be understanding if you don't receive everything on your list.

INSTRUCTIONS:

I can't edit the inventory of seeds, and I won't be at my computer most of the time so this is important.

1. Look at the inventory below. You can pick up to 5 different varieties.

2. Check all public replies. If a variety is all out by the time you respond, you will have to change your selection.

3. Post a public reply with the varieties you want. (Private replies will be ignored.)

4. Send me a PM with the shipping option you are choosing, and I will respond with my mailing address.

Please choose your shipping option as follows:

Option 1: SASE

Send me your mailing address, your GW user name and a single stamp for a standard lettermail ($0.57). DO NOT send any coins. Just one stamp, please! The seeds you will receive from me will be packed in a 2-layer paper packet for extra padding and mailed in a standard-sized business envelope which I will supply.

OR

Option 2: SASBE

Send me a SASBE and include your GW user name. Make sure there is sufficient return postage ($1.22) affixed to your bubble envelope.

Seeds will be packed in small plastic zip-lock baggies and returned to you in the bubble envelope you provided.

OK, time to have some fun:

Anna Russian.........................3 packets

Black....................................3 packets

Black Giant............................1 packet

Black Krim............................3 packets

Golden Nugget.......................1 packet

Mr. Stripey............................2 packets

Roma...................................3 packets

Russian 117..........................1 packet

Tomatillo 'Grande Maje'..........6 packets

Yellow Stuffer.......................1 packet

I am looking for the following varieties, but I ASK FOR NO TRADES. If you have extra seeds from the varieties listed below and wish to share with me - I'd be delighted. I want to give everyone a fair chance at receiving some seeds through this offer regardless of whether one shares seeds with me or not.

Tomatoes

Dixie Golden Giant

Regina's Yellow

Sweet Pepper

Chinese Giant

Doe Hill

Frank's

Eggplant

Antigua

Casper

Diamond

Prosperosa