Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: huckleberry seeds, culinary sage, monkshood, tomato

Posted by luckynes13 6a (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 13, 14 at 14:22

just put in an order at Richters for herb be willing to share seeds.
email if interested.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: huckleberry seeds, culinary sage, monkshood, tomato

You need to be more specific about the huckleberry seeds. Do you mean "Garden huckleberry" aka solanum nigrum, aka chichiquelites? Or real huckleberries, hard to find and rarely grown these days?

Maybe Google "chichiquelites" and you'll get a lot of info. lmk. I have chichiquelites, (aka garden huckleberry) seeds I can share. They are a couple of year's old but still good, I'm sure. I can send you a lot so I'm sure you'll still get some germination. (warning: they can be invasive.) I'd love to trade for a few varieties of heirloom tomatoes, especially "black" types, not a lot of seed from each type, just enough to get 1-2 plants from each one.

o
RE: WANTED: huckleberry seeds, culinary sage, monkshood, tomato

I also have a few alpine monk's hood seeds I can send you, if you want them. I'd love a few seeds of each of your heirloom tomatoes. Just need 2-3 plants of each type. Look at my trade list and see if there is anything else you are interested in, as well. Should make the trade worth the postage. (Which, btw, went up today - WAY up!)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here