Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Daylily Seeds

Posted by wolfcub vancouver islan (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 15, 08 at 15:32

Have the following Daylily seeds for trade. Pod parent name only. No. behind is the no of packs available each pack contains 2 seeds+1bonus seed.
ARAGON X UNKNOWN 2
BRIDAL SUITE X UNKNOWN 1
COUNTRY CAVALIER X UNKNOWN 7
DESTINED TO SEA X UNKNOWN 2
FRANCIOS VERHEART X UNKNOWN 1
HELLO HOLLYWOOD X UNKNOWN 2
JUST A TEASE X UNKNOWN 2
LEONARD BERNSTEIN X UNKNOWN 5
MAL X UNKNOWN 1
MALTESE FALCON X UNKNOWN 1
MEXICAN HOLIDAY X UNKNOWN 3
PUMPKIN PRINCE X UNKNOWN 2
RED VOLENTEER X UNKNOWN 4
VENITIAN BAROQUE X UNKNOWN 2

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Daylily Seeds

Wolfcub,
I'm interested in your daylily seeds-I only have a few daylilies in yellow and one red so anyother colors would be great. I have germinated daylily seeds in baggies and I enjoyed it. I don't have any daylily seeds to trade but I have lots of other perennials. Email if your interested in a trade.
Thanks,
growjo

o

you have an email from ---willy46
daylily seeds please
thanks

o

• Posted by wolfcub vancouver islan (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 17, 08 at 23:40

Hi Newwilly and Growjo sent you both emails waiting for your mailing address

o

I rather belatedly saw your posting. I have already planted my seeds (open pollenated from all my best ones) I have about 80 plus. Just off the top of my head I have lily bulbils from Northern Carillon, papaver somniferum Lauren's Grape...perhaps a few other seeds..leftovers from the Gardens North order. If there are any more seeds left I would be interested thanks newine

o

• Posted by wolfcub vancouver islan (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 20, 08 at 23:07

Hi Newine If you wish to email me I will send you a list of what I have left thanks Marj

o

hi Marj sent you an email.
big thank you for the daylily seeds going to enjoy each new colour.thank you for sharing them with me.there one of my favorites.
willy46

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here