Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mxbarbie

HAVE: 100's of commercial pkts veg and flower

mxbarbie
16 years ago

I have lots and lots of seed pkts to trade & give away. going to take me awhile to list them on my page. looking for crimson clover and tobacco to trade.

Comments (19)

• hmacdona1
    16 years ago

I have crimson clover and nicotania (not regular tobacco). Would love to see what other seeds you have on your trade list. Have a look at my trade page. Perhaps we could look at swapping a number of seeds. Thanks...Heather

Here is a link that might be useful: Heather's Trade Page

• thehills
    16 years ago

Hi Mxbarbie,
    I have a number of things on your wish list (various nicotianas, millet, butternut squash, tomatoes) and would be interested in trading, please have a look at my trade list and let me know, also love to know what other veggies you might have. Thanks so much. thehills

• mxbarbie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

full list is done now on my trade page. have a look!

• thehills
    16 years ago

Mxbarbie, your email is not shown on your page, you can email me directly from my page as GWeb does not always work, or check your "junk" folder as I sent you mail via Gardenweb. Thanks so much. thehills

• mxbarbie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

sorry! I'm new to GW still working out the kinks!
    my email is on my page now.

thehills, I rec'd your email, just let me know what you would like I'll be happy to trade.

• bellabella_2008
    16 years ago

Do you still have any for giveaway? I just joined this morning and although at this time I have nothing to trade I am anxious to start growing. I bought an indoor light system, trays, etc.

• mxbarbie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

yes I still have lots of seed pkgs!
    look at my trade list and email me a list of what you would like.

• hmacdona1
    16 years ago

Hi Mxbarbie,

Not sure if you're getting my email. Send you a couple of emails about a possible trade. Thanks...Heather

• nickie
    16 years ago

Morning Mxbarbie

I noticed on your seed want list you are looking for comfrey. It grows wild down in the Lower Mainland of B.C. I don't have any seeds right now but you now have a choice. I can send you plants or seeds. The plants I can send out fairly soon or you can wait until after the flowers have gone to seed. It you want plants just let me know how many and how big. They can get quite large. I also have garlic chive seeds it you are interested. Just send me an email.

• mxbarbie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

nickie,
    comfrey plant would be great, but we are sitting under 5 ft of snow right now... I'll have wait 2 months!

• mxbarbie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

hmacdona,
    I am receiving your emails and replying to them, I sent you one this morning @ 9am... wonder where it went?

• thehills
    16 years ago

Mxbarbie - I sent your seeds out in this morning's mail, thanks for trading. thehills & sometimes certain email accounts get directed to the "junk bin"

• hmacdona1
    16 years ago

Hi Mxbarbie,
    Haven't received your email. Nothing is in my "junk" bin. Can you double check the email address you sent it to. It should be hmacdona1@shaw.ca. That's a "one" at the end of hmacdona...not an "L". Please try again. Thanks...Heather

• mxbarbie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Heather, I just sent it again, hopefully it works this time. I copied and pasted the email from your message...
    I don't know where they could be going.

• rottweilergirl
    16 years ago

can you tell me how to collect seeds from Quince? My aunt has a tree in her front yard. I can either collect seeds for you or get some seedlings in the spring/summer. If you don't get any from your trades, at least there will be some coming to you!
    Lori

• darrylenes
    16 years ago

Hi:
    I have some poppies you may be interested in or others on my list. I'd be interested in your nasturtium climbing mix, foxglove, cupids dart, viola (helen mound), sweet pea (spencer giant), and MG double fuschia.
    Let me know what you think.
    Darrylene

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade list

• tattoo21_338
    16 years ago

Hi mxbarbie
    I sent you an email and waiting for reply.

• elbereth
    16 years ago

Hi mxbarbie,

Sent you an email.

Elbereth

• hmacdona1
    16 years ago

HI Anita,

Thanks so much for trading. I received your seeds yesterday and can't wait to get started with my wintersowing......Heather

Sponsored
More Discussions