Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Surprise Packages for February Newbies

Posted by hmacdona Zone 3a Calgary (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 6, 09 at 21:22

Hi everyone,

I want to extend a little welcome to new members that join gardenweb during the month of Febuary.

To those that respond, I will send you a surprise pack with seeds to help you get started. Each envelope will contain a minimum of 10 different seed varieties.

This offer is open only to new gardenweb members than join in February 2009 (as noted on your member page).

Please post here if you qualify for this offer. First come first serve. I will keep this offer open during the month of February, as long as I have sufficient seeds to share, so hurry if you want to take advantage of getting some free seeds.

Please make sure email is enabled on your gardenweb profile so I can contact you privately to get your mailing address.

Thanks....Heather

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Surprise Packages for February Newbies

Hi I would love some seeds. I'm just going to be planting my first real garden this year. Thanks!

o

Hi Northernflwr,

Welcome to gardenweb! I just sent you an email to arrange for your surprise package.

You're going to love trading with everyone on this forum.

Thanks....Heather

o

Hi Heather
Would love to get in on the surprise package.
I've always planted plants but this year plan on trying seeds.
Thanks in advance.
Kathy

o

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to gardenweb. I just sent you a private email to arrange for your surprise package.

Thanks....Heather

o

Hi, I am new here, and would love some seeds. I love gardening, and growing new things.

o

Welcome to gardenweb Greenman_Grower,

I just sent you a private message to arrange for your surprise package.

Thanks....Heather

o

HI i would be interested in the surprise package ,i beleave i signed up in FEB, but a'm new to the computer and don't know how to check Thanks Heather.

o
found my joined date

sorry found the date i joined it was Jan 28...thankyou

o

Hi Maryli,

Welcome to gardenweb. I will be mailing your surprise pack tomorrow morning on my way to work. Hopefully you'll be able to make use of most of what I'm sending you. Anything you can't use can always be added to your trade list and swapped for something else later with another gardenweb member.

Thanks....Heather

o

Hello...I just found this site today and I am so glad I did. I think I'm going to love my stay here.

Heather...if you have any surprise packs left I would love to be included.

o

Hi, I just found this forum a few days ago and am just making my way around it....what great info and people !!!

If you have any surprise packs left, Please include me .

What a wonderful thing for you to do.

thanks

o

Just recieved mine today, and wanted to say thanks its greatly appreciated I sent you an email to say thanks too.

o

HEATHER ,received seeds today ,awsum.Thankyou.Will have to start saving my seeds,have 1 and half acres with lots of flower beds .Will watch to see what kind of seeds people want.

o

Hi Carib2008,

Welcome to gardenweb. I just sent you a private email to arrange for your surprise package.

Thanks...Heather

o

Hi Heather I received my surprise packet today and am so excited! Thank you so much. What a generous and great surprise! I'll keep you posted on how well I'm managing :)

o

Thank you Heather! I received mine yesterday in the mail and boy was I surprised at all the goodies. I was like a little girl opening her presents on Christmas morning. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

o

Glad everyone is happy with their surprise packages. Carib2008, I mailed yours late yesterday, so it probably didn't get pickup up by Canada Post until this morning. Sorry for the delay...you should get them in a few days.

I just got some extra seeds in from a swap I participated in. Any more newbies out there that signed up this month?

Thanks....Heather

o

Just a friendly reminder everyone, if you qualify for this offer, I need you to post a note here, so I can verify that you are in fact a gardenweb member that joined in Feb 2009.

The last few days I've received a number of private emails from people looking for free seeds and I cannot locate gardenweb ids for those people. Those people did not post here as originally requested, so I have to assume by their non-response when asked to do so, that they were not a gardenweb member to begin with. If you are brand new to gardenweb, you may not show up in the gardenweb search for a while. I cannot tell that you are legitimately a member unless you post here as I requested.

Thanks for your cooperation.

.....Heather

o

This offer is now closed. See new posting for those that join in March.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here