growjo
12 years ago

I am looking for the following tomato seeds:

delicious

siberian

moscow siberian-or other early reds

mortgage lifter

black cherry

I would also like to try something unique or with an interesting story, preferably something red,maybe striped,but still a good producer and eater, for example in the past I grew silvery fir tree and caspian pink.

I am also looking for castor beans if you have any available.

In exchange, I have many commercial seed varieties, tomatoes, pelleted petunias, etc. I have not updated my exchange list, but I will probably have something that interests you.

I would also like to trade plants in the spring-such as container stuffers, I have many ivy's, sweet potatoes vines, creeping jenny, vinca etc.

Thanks,

growjo

Comment (1)

• sweet_marie
    12 years ago

growjo,

I have some black cherry, siberian, early annie, sweetie, 42 days (which, if memory serves me took more than 42 days) and gold nugget tomatoes. I have extra seeds of others too, like pink oxheart and striped cavern (stuffing tomato).

You can take a look at my trade list to see what I'm looking for, this year, it's more perennials than veggies.

Can we trade plants in the mail? I haven't done that before. We will see what comes up, but I should have something to trade then.

Let me know if you would like to trade,

Marie

Sponsored
Through The Garden, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
#1 Landscape Design Build Firm Serving Virginia/Maryland & DC Area
More Discussions