Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: chokeberry cuttings or seeds

Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 7, 13 at 0:42

as per the title o f this post , I am looking for chokeberry rooted cuttings or seeds . Would love to work a trade with someone for some of these

Signet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: chokeberry cuttings or seeds

Hello again Signet :):) Faye from N.S. here

I don't have fresh seeds at the moment, but can get some for you this year (2013). There is a wonderful grove of them nearby .... all I ask is, contact me in September .... and as soon as I see the berries, I'll clean and send you a load.:):)

o
RE: WANTED: chokeberry cuttings or seeds

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 1, 13 at 20:26

Hi TCSKitten

sorry for delay in replying . I am inbetween internet servers at the moment and am on my sister's computer ......just spotted your post so hope you can forgive the delay.l would love some seeds and hopefully I will remember to contact you come September. :Thanks so much for the offer !~

Signet

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here