Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: seeds for herbs, veggies, flowers

Posted by zestfest BC (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 13, 09 at 0:47

Hi there --

I have:
seed saved by me (organic, open pollinated)
fennel
creeping thyme
curled parsley
dwarf white stock
nemesia white and pink (probably came from hybrid parents, so I don't know what they'll breed like)

Tomato -- Nyganous, Purple Cherokee, Isis Candy (small amounts)

Bee Mixture seed from West Coast Seeds http://www.westcoastseeds.com/productdetail/Flower-Seeds/Wildflowers/Bee-Garden-Blend/

Garlic chives, unopened, 2008
Dusky Rose California Poppies, unopened, Renee's Garden, 2008

and some old seeds/bulbs:

Lemon Gem Marigold, Shepard's Garden seeds, unknown date

Marygold casaba melon seeds from West Coast Seeds 1995 (!)
Sunflower teddy bear fully double, also West Coast Seeds 1995

Flower perennial Erygnium alpinum (sea holly) Shepard's Garden seeds, unknown date

Flower Annual Four OClocks (fragrant)Shepard's Garden seeds, unknown date

Starfire Tomato, Pike seeds, no date but old

Bulbs -- Gladioli (mixed), no date but old

I am looking for:

Tomatoes: Sungold, Siletz, Sasha's Pride/Altai or other very early tomatoes, Black Krim, Pruden's Purple

Peas: Sweet Ann, Sweet Mel

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: seeds for herbs, veggies, flowers

I have some sweet pea seeds, although i don't know what type they are. If you're willing to take an unknown type of sweet pea i'd like to take some of your older seeds off your hands, like some of the Starfire Tomato, Sunflower teddy bear fully double, or Marygold casaba melon seeds.

o
RE: HAVE: seeds for herbs, veggies, flowers

I actually have some mixed sweet peas that should be on my HAVE list, so I don't need anymore! But thanks very much for the offer!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here