Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hmacdona1

HAVE: Surprise Packages for March Newbies

hmacdona1
14 years ago

Hi everyone,

I want to extend a little welcome to new members that join gardenweb during the month of March 2010.

To those that respond, I will send you a surprise pack with seeds to help you get started. Each envelope will contain a minimum of 10 different seed varieties. They will be primarily flower seeds, but who knows what else I may find in my little stash :)

This offer is open only to new gardenweb members than join in March 2010 (as noted on your member page), and is only available to those that have not already responded to any of my other offers.

Please post here if you qualify for this offer. First come first serve. I will keep this offer open during the month of March, as long as I have sufficient seeds to share, so hurry if you want to take advantage of getting some free seeds. Once you have posted here, please also send me a private message with your mailing address so I can get seeds out to you right away. I will post an update when the offer is closed, so no need to ask if there are any seeds left :)

You should also make sure email is enabled on your gardenweb profile so I can contact you. Here's how:

1) Go to "member services" at the bottom of the page to login.

2) Then select "Edit your personal information, page and preferences"

3) Go to the bottom of the page where is states "show my email address to" and select "member" from the dropdown menu.

4) Then select the box beside "Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site".

It is also very helpful if you update your profile so your location and gardening zone are displayed when you post. This makes it easier for people that wish to trade with you. It will help them figure out what seeds would be appropriate for your zone. This is done in the same time you are editing your profile to add email...just scroll down the the spot in the middle of the page called "garden zone". Here you could type zone and city or province if you desire.

Hope this helps.

Thanks....Heather

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner
More Discussions