Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jimmyjojo

HAVE: Yvonne's Salvia

jimmyjojo
16 years ago

I have Yvonne's Salvia seed for a SASE and you must also include a hand written letter to Yvonne herself. Yvonne is no longer able to garden, but does enjoy reading letters from those who have received and are growing her special salvia variety. Send the letter to me with return postage and I will forward all the letters on to Yvonne.

Comments (15)

• signet_gw(6b)
    16 years ago

Hi Jimmyjojo,

I would love to try some of Yvonne's salvia . I did write to you on my space ( I think it was ) to ask if you had some to share but of course I dont know if you received that email.

Anyway If you would please forward your address and I will send an sase and note to Yvonne ( what a nice thing for you to do) .

Hope to hear from you

signet

• chowdhry
    16 years ago

Hello,
    I would like to grow Yvonne's Salvia this spring for sure. Please email me your address, I will definitely write her a letter about my garden.
    Thank you.

• Summer
    16 years ago

Jimmyjojo,
    I already have Yvonne's Salvia, but just wanted to say, I think what you are doing is so darn nice & I'm sure receiving those letters will make her heart sing.
    Summer

• calebr
    16 years ago

Hi,

I would certainly love to have some seeds of this absolutely beautiful plant as well. I most certainly welcome the opportunity as well to tell Yvonne about the beauty which her efforts have added to the gardening world.

Please forward me your postal address and I'll forward you the requested SASBE>

Thank you.

Rockey

• jimmyjojo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi All, if you would like some seeds send me an email through gardenweb, and I'll respond with my mail address.

If you can believe it some GW people haven't mailed me their letter for Yvonne. I would ask if you've received these seeds please hand write Yvonne a nice thank you letter and forward it to me.

• chowdhry
    16 years ago

You've got mail...
    will sure do! (will send her hand written letter)

• jimmyjojo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Yvonne's friend and representative Emily has authorized me to be the Canadian distributor of this seed. I will see that Yvonne gets your Thank You and Appreciation letters. If you have Yvonne's salvia seed it would have originated from only one source and that's Yvonne herself. So for anyone who has this seed and has not yet thanked Yvonne properly, they should do the right thing by writing and forwarding their letter to me. It's the least you can do.

Yvonne could have chosen to have this variety named and patented and we all would be paying for this seed.

• mariana2007
    16 years ago

Hi, I would like to grow Yvonne's salvia seeds, and I will be happy to send you my hand written letter for Yvonne.
    Please e-mail me your address.
    Thank you!

• chowdhry
    16 years ago

Many thanks for sending me those wonderful seeds!!!!!
    Best regards,
    AK

• bev_w
    16 years ago

Hi Joe,

The Yvonne's Salvia you sent for our Seedy Saturday has just sprouted-- took five days with bottom heat and a baggie. I can't wait to see them growing in the garden this summer.I'll send you a letter and a jpeg when they bloom.

Also, the Glory Vine were seeded today. I did a kelp soak-- they're reputed to be a little "erratic".

Bev

• jimmyjojo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Bev,

Thanks! I'm sure they'll do very well for you.

So far only Signet and Chowdhry have sent me a letter for Yvonne and have received their seeds. I don't know what's the problem with the rest of you who've posted here. I replied and gave my address to every email sent to me, but I haven't received any other SASEs.

These are annuals that grow very big and have to be started in March to reach full size by August. You can't just put these seeds in the ground May 24 weekend.

• kellyrae
    16 years ago

Hi There
    I would love to try some of Yvonnes Salvia's
    Saw pictures of them somewhere on the Gardenweb and they are spectacular.
    Please let me know where to send my SASE and letter.
    Thanks, Kelly

• mariana2007
    16 years ago

Hi, I haven't received any e-mail from you, can you please send me your address to roxana375@hotmail.com so I can send you my letter for Yvonne. Maybe if you send it directly from your email to mine, not using GardenWeb, it will work.
    Thanks,
    Mariana

• signet_gw(6b)
    16 years ago

Hi Jimmyjojo

I wanted to write to thank you for the wonderful gift of seeds you sent me . I received them today and I am thrilled! It was very kind of you to include all the extras! I was excited just to be receiving some seeds of "Yvonne's Salvia" so when I opened the envelope and took out the card (lovely card by the way ) I was ecstatic to find not only Yvonne's Salvia but 7 other packets of different types of seeds ! It was very kind and generous of you to send those along to me . I can't thank you enough! Sure am gonna have some pretty flowers to add to my garden this spring.
    Thanks so much !
    Heather aka Signet

• latha
    16 years ago

I would love to try some of Yvonne's salvia. I will be happy to send you my hand written letter for Yvonne.Please let me know where to send my SASE and letter.Thanks, latha

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions