Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Free Seeds

Posted by LilacIsLove 5a (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 14, 13 at 13:08

ADDED A FEW MORE!

Hey all!
I'm moving to an apartment and I don't have room to plant much, so I have a bunch of flower seeds to give away, or trade for vegetable seeds. I hope there are some people here who will enjoy them!

Foxglove: excelsior hybrid
Chocolate vine: 2 seeds
Marigold Mix
Purple Coneflower
Aster: Matsumoto Mix
Corn Poppy : Flanders Field
Gazania: Sunshine Mix
Poppy: Double Shirley Mixed
Lobelia: saphir
Blue Flax
Scarlet Flax
Sweet Pea: Royal White
Sweet Peas: Royal Scarlet
Sweet William
Hollyhock: double mixed
Pink Meadowsweet
Gaillardia: grandiflora mix
Leopards bane
Everlasting Pea
Borage (Heirloom)
Rose of Sharon
Baptista (False Indigo)
Perennial Hibiscus: Dark Red
Perennial Hibiscus: Dark Pink
Perennial Hibiscus: White
Mixed Zinnia

More:
Stinging nettle
Asparagus
White Poppy
Canterbury Bells
Verbena: Toronto
Chichiquelites
Milkweed

Let me know if you`re interested.

This post was edited by LilacIsLove on Tue, Mar 19, 13 at 17:48

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Free Seeds

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Fri, Mar 15, 13 at 11:47

Hi Lilac

Signet here . I would be interested in any of the following of your seeds please.

chocolate vine ( 2 seeds) \
Borage (Heirloom)
Pink Meadowsweet
Mixed Zinnia
Hollyhock: double mixed

I can send and sase if you email me your address

Thanks for a great offer

signet

o

Consider it done!

o

Hey there , I would love seeds. I just moved to a bigger house and am starting up my garden and flower beds. I would take any of the ones below

Foxglove: excelsior hybrid
Chocolate vine
Aster: Matsumoto Mix
Blue Flax
Scarlet Flax
Leopards bane
Rose of Sharon
Perennial Hibiscus any of them :)

Just email me your address and i can send a sase

Thanks
Nels

o

I would love some if there is any still available!!I will find you some vegetable seeds which would you like?Send me your address and i will send mine also!!thank you for possible trade and happy growin hollie crawford

o

Hi there! I would love poppies, borage, marigolds, foxglove, or zinnia, if you have any of those seeds still available. I unfortunately don't have any seeds available for exchange yet since I've just acquired garden space recently, but you'd have my eternal gratitude and of course I'd send you a sase. Thanks! Sara

This post was edited by sarazucca on Sun, Mar 17, 13 at 20:38

o

sarazucca, if you go to my page and send me an e-mail, I'll e-mail you my address for a SASE.

I think I've responded to everyone so far, if I haven't, please let me know! I'm not as organised as I should be... XD

o

I would be thankful for any seeds you can give me because my garden got flooded and I lost a lot of plants so I don't have seeds this year. Thank you if you're able to help :)

o

I would love some rose of Sharron, hibiscus and poppy's-any other kind you wish to throw in. Pm me your address and I can send a case.

o

Would love some of the following if you still have some
gazania,marigold mix, poppy double shirley, sweet peas, zinnia, and scarlet flax
Thank you ...I will send sase

o

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 1, 13 at 19:01

Deanie , I got an email from you but it wasnt meant for me it is LILACISLOVE that is giving away the seeds . You will need to contact her.

LILAC, I have not had access to the internet since we wrote . I will grab your address from my email while I am at my sister's today ( april 1st) and send off the sase . So sorry for the delay.

Signet
Signet

o

Hello Lilac ...I am most interested in :-
Foxglove excelsior hybrid, Leopards bane, Blue Flax ,
Scarlet Flax, Baptista (False Indigo), white Poppy, and Milkweed.

Let me know where to send my SASE hon

Faye in Nova Scotia

o

Hello, I am wondering if you have any asparagus, borage, everlasting peas, Rose of Sharon, zinnia or chichiquelites to spare. Please let me know if I am not too late and I will put a sase in the mail for you. Many thanks. Really nice of you to make this offer to others.

o

Hello, all! I'm really sorry, but if I haven't replied to you, it's because all the seeds have been spoken for. I've got them all divided up, so I'm not sending out more. Sorry!

SIGNET: That's actually a relief, I had it in my head that you'd already sent it and I'd lost it. I was kind of freaking out! Haha!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here