Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lilacislove

HAVE: Free Seeds

LilacIsLove
11 years ago

ADDED A FEW MORE!

Hey all!
I'm moving to an apartment and I don't have room to plant much, so I have a bunch of flower seeds to give away, or trade for vegetable seeds. I hope there are some people here who will enjoy them!

Foxglove: excelsior hybrid
Chocolate vine: 2 seeds
Marigold Mix
Purple Coneflower
Aster: Matsumoto Mix
Corn Poppy : Flanders Field
Gazania: Sunshine Mix
Poppy: Double Shirley Mixed
Lobelia: saphir
Blue Flax
Scarlet Flax
Sweet Pea: Royal White
Sweet Peas: Royal Scarlet
Sweet William
Hollyhock: double mixed
Pink Meadowsweet
Gaillardia: grandiflora mix
Leopards bane
Everlasting Pea
Borage (Heirloom)
Rose of Sharon
Baptista (False Indigo)
Perennial Hibiscus: Dark Red
Perennial Hibiscus: Dark Pink
Perennial Hibiscus: White
Mixed Zinnia

More:
Stinging nettle
Asparagus
White Poppy
Canterbury Bells
Verbena: Toronto
Chichiquelites
Milkweed

Let me know if you`re interested.

This post was edited by LilacIsLove on Tue, Mar 19, 13 at 17:48

Comments (13)

• signet_gw(6b)
    11 years ago

Hi Lilac

Signet here . I would be interested in any of the following of your seeds please.

chocolate vine ( 2 seeds) \
    Borage (Heirloom)
    Pink Meadowsweet
    Mixed Zinnia
    Hollyhock: double mixed

I can send and sase if you email me your address

Thanks for a great offer

signet

• LilacIsLove
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Consider it done!

• nelsion
    11 years ago

Hey there , I would love seeds. I just moved to a bigger house and am starting up my garden and flower beds. I would take any of the ones below

Foxglove: excelsior hybrid
    Chocolate vine
    Aster: Matsumoto Mix
    Blue Flax
    Scarlet Flax
    Leopards bane
    Rose of Sharon
    Perennial Hibiscus any of them :)

Just email me your address and i can send a sase

Thanks
    Nels

• hollie_1973
    11 years ago

I would love some if there is any still available!!I will find you some vegetable seeds which would you like?Send me your address and i will send mine also!!thank you for possible trade and happy growin hollie crawford

• sarazucca
    11 years ago

Hi there! I would love poppies, borage, marigolds, foxglove, or zinnia, if you have any of those seeds still available. I unfortunately don't have any seeds available for exchange yet since I've just acquired garden space recently, but you'd have my eternal gratitude and of course I'd send you a sase. Thanks! Sara

This post was edited by sarazucca on Sun, Mar 17, 13 at 20:38

• LilacIsLove
    Original Author
    11 years ago

sarazucca, if you go to my page and send me an e-mail, I'll e-mail you my address for a SASE.

I think I've responded to everyone so far, if I haven't, please let me know! I'm not as organised as I should be... XD

• ranikabani
    11 years ago

I would be thankful for any seeds you can give me because my garden got flooded and I lost a lot of plants so I don't have seeds this year. Thank you if you're able to help :)

• mastif01
    11 years ago

I would love some rose of Sharron, hibiscus and poppy's-any other kind you wish to throw in. Pm me your address and I can send a case.

• deanie
    11 years ago

Would love some of the following if you still have some
    gazania,marigold mix, poppy double shirley, sweet peas, zinnia, and scarlet flax
    Thank you ...I will send sase

• signet_gw(6b)
    11 years ago

Deanie , I got an email from you but it wasnt meant for me it is LILACISLOVE that is giving away the seeds . You will need to contact her.

LILAC, I have not had access to the internet since we wrote . I will grab your address from my email while I am at my sister's today ( april 1st) and send off the sase . So sorry for the delay.

Signet
    Signet

• tcskitten
    11 years ago

Hello Lilac ...I am most interested in :-
    Foxglove excelsior hybrid, Leopards bane, Blue Flax ,
    Scarlet Flax, Baptista (False Indigo), white Poppy, and Milkweed.

Let me know where to send my SASE hon

Faye in Nova Scotia

• sweetspud
    11 years ago

Hello, I am wondering if you have any asparagus, borage, everlasting peas, Rose of Sharon, zinnia or chichiquelites to spare. Please let me know if I am not too late and I will put a sase in the mail for you. Many thanks. Really nice of you to make this offer to others.

• LilacIsLove
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hello, all! I'm really sorry, but if I haven't replied to you, it's because all the seeds have been spoken for. I've got them all divided up, so I'm not sending out more. Sorry!

SIGNET: That's actually a relief, I had it in my head that you'd already sent it and I'd lost it. I was kind of freaking out! Haha!