Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: kiwi vines / edible seeds

Posted by theman7676 5b ontario (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 17, 13 at 13:32

would love to have some kiwi vines as well as any seeds of any edible which is fun and easy to grow

can offer tomatoes and pepper seeds.

i am located an hour east of toronto on the 401 hw. if you are in my area or between torontor and kingston on the 401hw i can also offer some fig plants which can be picked up in person or i can probably drop off as well some time this spring

thank you for any help

This post was edited by theman7676 on Sun, Mar 17, 13 at 14:24

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: kiwi vines / edible seeds

I recently put aside some kiwi seeds that I am happy to send you. I have not tested if they will germinate though and I do not have a kiwi vine I can send you. I noticed that in your post you mention that in exchange you could offer a fig plant. I am in search for a fig cutting. Unfortunately, I am west of Toronto in Hamilton so I could not pick up. But if there is any possibility of a doing a trade for a fig cutting, in addition to the kiwi seeds, I could offer some the following: cucumber, dill, oregano, french sorrel, kale, parsley, provider bush bean, purple orach and scarlet runner beans, tongue of fire bush bean as well asl pink poppy and echinacea. I look forward to hearing from you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here