Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 4 surprise packages

Posted by pennymacdonald 4b (penmac@sympatico.ca) on
Wed, Mar 12, 08 at 13:38

I have 4 envelopes made up with 12 different kinds of seed packs in them. These seeds are collections from 2006/2007 and some store bought seed packs as well. 2007/2008 Flowers, herbs, veggies ect. If interested the first 4 to say they want them will get them for the price of 2 stamps. I just cleaned out my collection.

Now if you don't hear back from me I am NOT here for the next several days. I am heading to the Canada Blooms for the first time in 5 years. I need a spring break. :0)

Penny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 4 surprise packages

hi Penny like one,please.is 2 stamps all need to send seeds.
willy46

o

Yes that is all I don't mind adding a little more if need be. :0)
Penny

o

Hi

I would LOVE to receive seeds from you

Hope I'm one of the four...

o

Hi Penny
I would also love to have some seeds for 2 stamps.
Thanks!
Jeannette

o

Hi Penny,
I would love to receive a surprise pack also for 2 stamps.
Wow, I wish I had a chance to go to Canada blooms,
I've heard its quite the show!
growjo

o

hi penny its in mail
willy46

o

Thanks everyone it was fun! Packages are now gone for another year!

The blooms was ok this year but I have been to better. :0( I thought that it was just not as big as I have seen in the past and really no " WOW " Factor??? Maybe just me? BUT..it was a day out and I did have a lot of fun with my friend! Got some really great lily bulbs and gourd seeds and lots of great ideas. This is the main reason why we go right! LOL

Thanks Willy46!
Penny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here