Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smithseeds

BEANS: large collection for sase

smithseeds
16 years ago

Still emptying the seed room...I have lots of different types of BEANS for SASE ... from Kentucky pole to purple runner. If there are any other garden seeds I can send, please send a note. I also have TREES, SHRUBS, COLD HARDY, HEIRLOOM, ANNUALS PERENNIALS, FRUIT, VEG, HERBS.

SASE: As they are thicker seeds I would need a larger envelope sent with $2.30 in Canadian stamps. (I have had the odd person send one .52 cent stamp...sorry, don't want to pay for people's postage - letter will be returned to sender). I have had the experience that if a small envelope is sent, it will not fit through the mail slot size and you will be COD'd parcel rate which is around $6.50.

FEEDBACK: For anyone who has received seeds from me already, feel free to post the different varieties you received, if you wish.

SEED LISTS: With everything on the go, I don't have a seed list that I can maintain. When the seeds are gone, they are gone.

CONTACT: Please email me directly at smithsatthelake@ hotmail.com as I don't check the GW forum on a regular basis.

Sponsored
More Discussions