Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smithseeds

BUSINESS: complete garden to start your own veg stand

smithseeds
16 years ago

I've always wanted to grow my own vegetables and sell them, as I did as a kid. Time is something I had back then. But what a great idea. People today even have stands where you drop the money in a box and help yourself to the produce! Talk about self-serve!

For anyone who is interested, email me and I will send you an entire garden of seeds. As I can't guess at the postage, I will send it COD and Canada Post will figure it out for you. I would guess it would be 3-7 dollars.

As you can tell, the contractors are fixed to reno the basement, and I would hate to throw out all of these seeds when there are people in this world going without!

If there are any other garden seeds I can send, please send a note. I also have TREES, SHRUBS, COLD HARDY, HEIRLOOM, ANNUALS PERENNIALS, FRUIT, VEG, HERBS.

FEEDBACK: For anyone who has received seeds from me already, feel free to post the different varieties you received, if you wish.

SEED LISTS: With everything on the go, I don't have a seed list that I can maintain. When the seeds are gone, they are gone.

CONTACT: Please email me directly at smithsatthelake@ hotmail.com as I don't check the GW forum on a regular basis.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions