Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smithseeds

UK-SET: complete dibber and widget planting set

smithseeds
16 years ago

Have widger and dibber sets for planting seeds in exchange for four Canadian postage stamps (4 x $0.52 stamps for Canadian addresses...these are the new 'P' or permanent stamps). I will provide the bubble envelope. --- Note: I have successfully sent out many of these; the odd time someone tries to send one .52 cent stamp - these letters were returned as I can't be paying people's postage.

INFORMATION:

The Dibber & Widger are a useful set of tools for making holes with the Dibber & gently lifting seedlings out with the Widger.

Use Dibber to make holes for seeds or cuttings - measurements shown in inches & centimetres on the Dibber for easy planting.

Use either end of the Widger for gentle removal of new seedlings or rooted cuttings when potting on.

Made of ridgid greem plastic, great for planting seeds or seed pots.

Still have numerous sets - first come, first serve.

If there are any other garden seeds I can send, please send a note. I also have TREES, SHRUBS, COLD HARDY, HEIRLOOM, ANNUALS PERENNIALS, FRUIT, VEG, HERBS.

FEEDBACK: For anyone who has received seeds from me already, feel free to post the different varieties you received, if you wish.

SEED LISTS: With everything on the go, I don't have a seed list that I can maintain. When the seeds are gone, they are gone.

CONTACT: Please email me directly at smithsatthelake@ hotmail.com as I don't check the GW forum on a regular basis.

Here is a link that might be useful: Picture of the SET

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions