Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Lauren's Grape Poppy Seed

Posted by urban46 none (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 23, 13 at 20:16

Hello all. I'm so desperately seeking Lauren's Grape Poppy Seed but having difficulty finding any in Canada. I can't believe I've just discovered her . . . Anything you can share would be lovely and appreciated.

Thanks and Cheers!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Lauren's Grape Poppy Seed

I have some I can share- not a whole lot, but enough to get a good start. Feel free to email me for my address for an SASE or trade list. Cheers

o

I will have lots at the end of the summer. Didn't have a chance to collect seeds last year. I know it won't help now but it could for the future.
Penny

o

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 1, 13 at 20:28

ooooooh I had searched for years and given up on ever finding any in Canada . If anyone can spare even 5 or 10 seeds I would be in 7th heaven.

Signet

o

signet....sent you an e-mail

o

They are so beautiful! I would love just a few seeds if anyone has any to spare. Thank you.

o

Urban26, signet and sweetspud, I have more than I thought... can send each of you a small trade or SASE. Please email me if still interested. Didn't realize they were so hard to come by and I always enjoy making a fellow gardener's day by providing that elusive seed... as I know the wonderful feeling of finally getting your hands on that coveted variety! ;)

o

Hello turquoisegardenia,

I would love a few seeds of Lauren's Grape Poppy. Thank you for offering. I recently updated my trading list if you would like to have a look or I could send you a SASE, whatever you prefer. Many thanks again for your reply,

sweetspud

o

Hello turquoisegardenia. Thank you very much, I'd love some. If you can e-mail me your mailing address I will get a SASE off to you asap. Appreciate you sharing.

Cheers,

Kate

o

Hello Turquoise Gardenia. I've tried e-mailing you but Garden Web pops up with a message saying your e-mail is not available. If you want to e-mail me, that would be lovely. Cheers.

o

Hi,
New here, I have lot's of poppy's. But never heard of this variety, can anyone describe it to me. And do I need to add it to my collection!
Thanks.
K

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here