Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: 'Valliant' grape seeds

Posted by sheryl_ontario Muncho Lake, BC z2 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 18, 13 at 10:10

I would love to trade for seeds from 'Valiant' grapes.

I traded for some last year and found that they were sweet pea seeds when I grew them :-(
I was in Barrie, ON at that time.Not sure if this was intentional or a mistake. If that person is still here, can we work out a trade for some actual 'Valiant' grape seeds, please?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: 'Valliant' grape seeds

I am also looking for stinging nettles seeds, hosta seeds and anything else that will grow in zone 2a

o

We need to trim our two mature Valient Grape bushes shortly. Are you interested in a whole bunch of grape cuttings instead of seeds? I would think that this would be much faster in getting an established plant than starting them from seeds.

Contact me thru Garden web or thru my website if you want at...

www.valleyrimgirl.com

Brenda

o

Sheryl,

Could you contact me once again, but this time include your email address? I cannot respond to your email unless you do so, as it is not linked to your signing up here on the Garden Web.

Thanks, Brenda

o

Oh my! I'll send you another email but I will also link it here.

Thank you

o

I received another request for valiant grape cuttings.

Anyasco, please email me with your email address enclosed in your email to me ... Right now, I cannot email you directly back as the settings you have set when you joined Garden Web do not allow me to do so.

Thanks, I will have lots of grape cuttings available...so no problem to share.

Brenda

o

Hi Brenda,

I know it's too late now but I just wanted to ask if you ever got any of my emails? I sent you my address but I'm not sure if I emailed the right way the first time, the second time I sent it right to your email. If you're trimming again next year let me know, I'm still interested. Thanks!

Anya

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here