Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
howjai

WANTED: Comfrey Bocking 14

howjai
12 years ago

looking for some Comfrey Bocking 14, I have lots of seeds to trade as well as other herbs..

Comments (15)

• wildflwer_2
    12 years ago

I have Comfrey plants to trade, send me an email let me know what herbs you have.

Wildflower_2

• bev_w
    12 years ago

To my knowledge, the only place you're going to find the Bocking 14 strain is at Richters. They do mail order.

• madness123
    11 years ago

I am also looking for bocking 14 roots or crowns in Canada. Richter's is sold out until spring, and Horizon Herbs wont ship across the border. Can anyone help?

thx!

• rina_Ontario,Canada 5a
    11 years ago

Wildflower

If you have lots of it (Bocking 14 or 4), I would also love to get some roots/crowns.
    Not sure what I would trade you for it-have to check your list. Otherwise will pay postage.
    Rina

• dirtslinger2
    11 years ago

I have lots of 14, from Richters herbs.
    Not sure how to trade since it is so heavy compared to seeds packs...

• dirtslinger2
    11 years ago

I have lots of 14, from Richters herbs.
    Not sure how to trade since it is so heavy compared to seeds packs...

• rina_Ontario,Canada 5a
    11 years ago

dirtslinger

where in ont are you located? You can e-mail me, click on my name or 'my page', pls.
    Thank you.

• dirtslinger2
    11 years ago

Seems everyone listing their want for # 14 has a blocked email address. I have literally tonnes of the stuff to trade. I don't seem to have access to my email function either so unsure how to connect. It's not safe to put an email address on this site, I don't think.

• User
    11 years ago

Hi Dirtslinger2 - you also do not have the option for members to email you through GW on the "My Page". It would help if you can turns yours on too - then folk can email you (Members Only). I have mine turned on and have yet to receive any spam .. touch wood .. from it.

Just to let you know,
    Cheers,
    Peggy

• dirtslinger2
    11 years ago

Thanks, it is fixed!

• Jedidiahtoo
    10 years ago

I am new to the site. Seemed like most of the time when I searched for garden info, I ended up here anyway so I joined. I have been trying to find some comfrey bocking 14 for some time. Richter's has a crop failure. Anyone have some I could purchase? I do not have much to trade that most people here would not have since I have just expanded my gardening horizons in the last two years. I have 16 varieties of Iris. Can provide descriptions if anyone is interested. I live in the Kelowna area of BC.

• fireweed22
    10 years ago

I have plenty of Bocking 14. Initially bought 50 plants from Richters and let's just say they've done very well!
    I'm interested in trading plants of similar value, interest etc. Hardy pond plants too.

This post was edited by fireweed22 on Fri, Jun 28, 13 at 2:14

• Neoborn
    10 years ago

I would love to trade. I am looking for bocking 4 & 14. Pls email me.

• Jedidiahtoo
    10 years ago

I'm not sure what you would want from my collection. As I mentioned I have Irises. I also have your standard vegetables. rhubarb, grape, seeds for about 20 tomato varieties. Any other ideas that you might be interested in from the Okanagan valley?

• true_cinnamon
    8 years ago

I am looking for Comfrey bocking 14. Now that you have them for a year or two, would you like to trade for fair trade and organic spices? I can pay shipping for Comfrey since they are heavy. I need lots since we just started a farm with 2 acres of fruits trees and bushes.

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations
More Discussions