Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Comfrey Bocking 14

Posted by howjai none (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 10, 12 at 10:12

looking for some Comfrey Bocking 14, I have lots of seeds to trade as well as other herbs..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Comfrey Bocking 14

I have Comfrey plants to trade, send me an email let me know what herbs you have.

Wildflower_2

o

To my knowledge, the only place you're going to find the Bocking 14 strain is at Richters. They do mail order.

o

I am also looking for bocking 14 roots or crowns in Canada. Richter's is sold out until spring, and Horizon Herbs wont ship across the border. Can anyone help?

thx!

o

• Posted by rina_ 6a Ont (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 18, 12 at 13:34

Wildflower

If you have lots of it (Bocking 14 or 4), I would also love to get some roots/crowns.
Not sure what I would trade you for it-have to check your list. Otherwise will pay postage.
Rina

o

I have lots of 14, from Richters herbs.
Not sure how to trade since it is so heavy compared to seeds packs...

o

I have lots of 14, from Richters herbs.
Not sure how to trade since it is so heavy compared to seeds packs...

o

• Posted by rina_ 6a Ont (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 20, 12 at 19:33

dirtslinger

where in ont are you located? You can e-mail me, click on my name or 'my page', pls.
Thank you.

o

Seems everyone listing their want for # 14 has a blocked email address. I have literally tonnes of the stuff to trade. I don't seem to have access to my email function either so unsure how to connect. It's not safe to put an email address on this site, I don't think.

o

Hi Dirtslinger2 - you also do not have the option for members to email you through GW on the "My Page". It would help if you can turns yours on too - then folk can email you (Members Only). I have mine turned on and have yet to receive any spam .. touch wood .. from it.

Just to let you know,
Cheers,
Peggy

o

Thanks, it is fixed!

o

I am new to the site. Seemed like most of the time when I searched for garden info, I ended up here anyway so I joined. I have been trying to find some comfrey bocking 14 for some time. Richter's has a crop failure. Anyone have some I could purchase? I do not have much to trade that most people here would not have since I have just expanded my gardening horizons in the last two years. I have 16 varieties of Iris. Can provide descriptions if anyone is interested. I live in the Kelowna area of BC.

o

I have plenty of Bocking 14. Initially bought 50 plants from Richters and let's just say they've done very well!
I'm interested in trading plants of similar value, interest etc. Hardy pond plants too.

This post was edited by fireweed22 on Fri, Jun 28, 13 at 2:14

o

I would love to trade. I am looking for bocking 4 & 14. Pls email me.

o

I'm not sure what you would want from my collection. As I mentioned I have Irises. I also have your standard vegetables. rhubarb, grape, seeds for about 20 tomato varieties. Any other ideas that you might be interested in from the Okanagan valley?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here