Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Ben series blackcurrant

Posted by Anyasco 2/3 AB (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 4, 13 at 14:49

Well I should say WILL HAVE, I'm ordering Ben blackcurrant cuttings from DNA gardens, they have 6 different kinds but they have a minimum order of 25 and that's WAY too many for me. So if anyone wants to piggyback my order, the cuttings are $2.50 each plus shipping. I can hold off ordering till tomorrow morning as I'm out of the country for a week after that and it might be too late when I get back.
Otherwise I'm ordering the ones I want and getting a mix of the other kinds to sell or trade later.
The ones available are Ben Conan, Ben Sarek, Ben Alder, Ben Hope, Ben Nevis and Ben Tirran.

Anya

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Ben series blackcurrant

Missed your posting. Let me know what you have when you get back from your trip and maybe we could work something out.

o

Luckily I still have some Internet (complementary ftw). I'll have 18 extra, three of each variety, they won't ship till May 6th though, is that ok? I might be interested in some of the seeds you have, especially the purple lilac.

Anya

o

Yes, I am interested in them. When you get back, we can e-mail. I could trade seeds or cuttings of the lilacs. We still have two feet of snow here and the ground is frozen, so no digging yet. I am in SK.

o

Ouch and I thought Alberta was bad...though I heard a lot fell while I've been away. I'll let you know when I get back :)

Anya

o

• Posted by mari11 z5a Toronto (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 13, 13 at 21:36

Anya, I am interested too! I'd like all 6 varieties. I have seeds and plants (see my trading list) and red currant Rovada for exchange . We can discuss other options as well.

Marina.

o

Marina, I actually just got back today and was going to post and ask the other person to email me with how many of each they want since I have three of each variety. How many would you like of each? I got Red Lake but I really want Rovada to compare how they do in my zone :)

Cdnfruit could you email me? Then we can hopefully work something out for both of you :)

Anya

o

Tried to send you an e-mail thru Gardenweb, let me know if you received it.

o

Tried to send you an e-mail thru Gardenweb, let me know if you received it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here