Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

o
WANTED: Springbank Plant Exchange?

Posted by didzgarden 5 ON (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 18, 11 at 18:12

Have I missed the posting? I have all the 'signs'.. and am looking forward to this. Are there any murmurings out there under the insistent snow flurries?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Springbank Plant Exchange?

I'm in if there is one this year. I owe GreyLady Gardener a variegated soloman's seal...(if they ever pop up!). Hope this is a go as I find it a very enjoyable morning!

o

Where's Jeff / Nyssaman? He mentioned that he might like to host this year's event at his place in St. Thomas.

Jeff, yoohoo!

o

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 24, 11 at 12:02

Hi ditzgarden , I havent heard any rumblings at all about a swap this year . If it doesnt happen I hope you and I can work out a time for you to come out to my place to pick out some items from my garden in trade for items you sent my way last year please . Please let me know if you are still interested .

gardeng8 ....a couple of years ago you traded me 2 pots of daylilies . You thought at the time it was Ruby Stella. I thought you might like to know that it wasnt Ruby Stella but actually a cultivar called " Sammy Russell" and both plants are doing really well . Thank you !

Signet

o

well I am jumping in here and getting the ball rolling!! :)
Thanks for posting MK and getting us thinking about it!
Hi Carol, Bev and Heather. :) nice to see you here.
I really hope that everyone can attend this year. we have missed the ones who were not able to make it last year and I hope we can pick a date that will be good for everyone this year. MK, I hope your friend Heather can make it this year too.

So how about it everyone?? :) Time to get this started. Where are you all? Jeff, Merja, Barb, Heather (blueiris)Ross, Bill, Chris, Marion?? I know I have forgotten some so please forgive me. :) Let us know that you will be here and let's pick a date.

o

• Posted by wmc1 s/w Ontario Sarnia (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 24, 11 at 15:38

I will be in as usual, hoping that it is not too early this year or won't have too much to trade.

o
hoping for a later date ?

Sun, Apr 24, 11 at 17:29

Given this growing season , I am hoping for a date in June sometime . Last year everything was ahead 2 weeks or more , this year everything is WAY behind!

Signet

o

I'm not okay for June 4 or June 11 or June 25. That only leaves the 18th available for me. Drat! I can participate if Jeff goes-- I can send my plants with him.

o

good to see some response already. :)
Bev are you available for any Sunday dates? We normally have it on a Sunday anyway so how about the 12th? the following Sunday is Father's day and some may have plans.
Is the 12th too early for having available plants? It is seven weeks from today. It should be warmed up and growing by then. I am noticing lots popping up out there today. :)

o

Yup. Any Sundays in June are okay with me. I'd prefer the 5th, but I'd still be available on the 12th or 26th.
- Bev

o

thenks Bev, I was wondering about the 12th in order to give everyone time for the things in their garden to be growing well but maybe everything will be well on the way by the 5th.
Anyone else have any preference?

o

Hi!
I'm new to the forum, but if there is an exchange this year, I would love to attend. :)

~Emily

o

welcome Lilac. :)
There is an exchange, but we are just in the process of finding a date that is good for us. It has been held in Springbank Park the last three years.
Soon (like when our gardens are really starting to get going) we will begin to post the 'extra' plants that we have so that everyone can see what we have to trade. Then if someone sees something that they want, they will post a request with an offer of something from their list, or they will ask what is on their list that the person will take for the plant they want. (clear as mud?? :))
Hope that gives you the idea.

o

As far as the timing goes, I'd prefer June 12th or 18th, but I can manage an earlier date too. The plants are certainly behind this year so I think that should be a consideration.

If we're not going to St. Thomas to Jeff's place, we'd better decide fairly soon in order to secure our spot in Springbank Park - or do we claim squatter's rights without registering?

Anyway, we'd all better start working on our trade lists! Now if the plants would just emerge from dormancy....

o

Thanks greylady :) I think I get it. Would plant cuttings count if we managed to root them first?

o

Tue, Apr 26, 11 at 19:14

Hi LilacIsLove .

Absolutely rooted cuttings count as do all thing gardeny , old tools , magazines , books ,garden ornaments, garden gloves , manure , old newspapers for lasagna gardening , yogurt cups etc. Seeds and plants of course and yes rooted cuttings . Every one tries to work out trades in advance and then we have what we call the gambler's circle. This a a circle of plants ( everyone's extras that you are free to choose from ) you put in one plant you take out a different one . At the end if there are plants left over and you would like more you are more than welcome to take left overs . All that is asked is that the plants you put in as extras are marked with your name so that if anything is left over and no one wants them , you take your own left over plants home .

Signet

o

Sounds like a lot of fun. My birthday is in June, so my family might come with me for it. I hope to meet you all there!

o

Okay I heard from Jeff via FaceBook. He's having trouble posting to the GW forums. He's going to try to create a new username, so stay tuned.

re: Springbank park. We just squat. One person is "volunteered" to arrive early and hold the spot for us.

Who's missing? Rosco, Bill, Capehlke, Flowergirl, Merja, GardenG8, Heather/BlueIris, LuckyNes...

o

• Posted by billl1 6b Ontario (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 27, 11 at 14:28

Hello folks.Most any Sunday should be ok for us. I am hoping to have some Iris plants ,Maybe a couple of cana tubers(red plant,ornage flower). Not sure quite yet .

Bill

o

• Posted by rosco_p z6a ont.canada (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 27, 11 at 18:24

Hello Everyone:Glad to hear that the swap looks like a go again this year. The June dates mentioned suit me fine. Now I must start gathering up some specimens. Will keep an eye on this thread. Talk with you soon. Ross.

o

I am definately interested. I can make any date in June except the 4th and Father's Day. Thanks Signet for the correct daylily cultivar name...it must have been mislabeled. The variegated solomen's seal is now starting to show their heads. I'll check what else is available and post soon. Are we still doing a pot luck as well?

o
RE: date-- Sun June 12 (?)

It seems like most people would prefer the 12, since we're getting such a late start this year. Sheesh! First it won't stop raining, and now we get gale winds and only the barely HINT of sunshine for the next two weeks.

Can anyone NOT make it for Sunday June 12? Kate? Lilac? Signet?

Jeff is still AWOL. I'll send a message through GW to the others who haven't yet posted here.

Bev

o

we are good for the 12th. hopefully the gardens will be dried up and growing by then! For the most part right now my list consists of the things that I have had good success with starting inside and are growing under lights right now. I am going to be (barring any more ugly weather) stripping a garden this Saturday. It is a garden that I planted about three years ago with leftovers from my garden. It is just outside a fence that borders the street, and consists of tall phlox, budleia, BES, daylilys etc. It attracts butterflies like crazy, but the kids have discovered them and just swarm to the garden with butterly nets and mash the poor things. I can't stand to watch any more so sadly I am digging everything out. I will know what I have and will be able to post a preliminary/short list by Sunday or the beginning of the week.

gardeng8--yes to the potluck! :) new plants and food-- good times!! :) The variegated solomon's seal is not actually 'owed', but was just promised that I could do a trade for some. Thank you for remembering! :)
gg

o

The twelfth is fine with me, I'm looking forward to it!

o

Thu, Apr 28, 11 at 19:11

At this point as far as I can tell the 12th works for me too . Will be back shortly with a list of availables.

Greylady I have a pot of cherry lungwort with your name on it that is owed from last year .

BarbfromLondon I have a pot with trilliums in it for you .
Were there any other items owed ? please let me know . I cant remember at this point .

Signet

o
Signet

Thank you for remembering, Signet! Looking forward to that. :)

o
RE: WANTED: Springbank Plant Exchange ?2

Thu, Apr 28, 11 at 21:45

Ditzgarden, do you have a wish/want list for the garden. I feel badly that I wasnt able to accomodate you visiting my gardens last year( all in all it was a rough year) but would like to make up for it if I can . So send me a wish list that I can go thru and hopefully I can fulfill some of your wants for your garden .

Thanks for your patience
Signet

o

Bev sent me an e-mail about the spring swap June 12. Thanks, Bev. Don't think I can make it that day, but wish everyone the best. Maybe some year I'll make it to the London area and meet all of you.

o

Here's the first two on my wish list:

- Mahonia (Oregon Grapeholly)
- Silver Lace Vine (can't believe mine died)

- Bev

o

Woohoo! I can come this year! I am so looking forward to it! I already have 4 wheelbarrow's worth of plants potted up, some for the neighbourhood community association swap/sale next Saturday, some for my own sale (hoping to make enough to pay for a few loads of wood chips for paths), but first pick goes to you guys! I'll post a list tomorrow of what I've got so far. I really hope the perennial baby's breath survives splitting and potting up. It has great leaves but it needs different conditions to flower better.

o

Glad you can make it this year, Heather! Sounds like your garden must really be taking off and you must be really working in there. I started to do some cleaning up a couple of weeks ago, but then the cold rain moved in again and even on the days it isn't raining, it is so muddy and cool, that I just haven't done much since. I haven't been out there in over a week. :(
Today is going to be a major day in one of the gardens as I am having to strip it completely and refocus about what to put in there. I think more foliage so that it will stop attracting the butterflies. It is in a high traffic area and it gets abused and so did the poor butterflies last summer! :(

o

Sat, Apr 30, 11 at 11:20

Hi again everyone : Ok here is my list .

BULBS :

Grape hyacinth
Poet's Narcissus (blooms late and is very fragrant)
Snowdrops
Star of Bethlehem
Allium " purple sensation"
Tiger Lily

PERENNIALS :
Evening primrose
Centaura montana
Centura dealbata
various hosta including varigated and solid green .
creeping jenny
golden creeping jenny
lungwort , cherry
, pink turning to blue
lambs ear
creeping buttercup
ajuga chocolate chip
violet " freckles"
violet purple
Jack in the pulpit
Mayapple
trillium
monk's hood
Iris pale mauve ( smells like candy necklace tastes LOL )
Iris yellow
Iris Miniature - cream color
Artemesia
Artemesia varigated
Dames rocket ( attracts butterflies)
Phlox purply pink
white with pink eye
sedum various kinds (inquire)
Perennial orange poppy
Chinese lanterns
false Starry Solomons Seal
Solomon's seal

VINES:

golden hops vine

SELF SEEDING ANNUALS

Forget me not white
Forget me not blue
Bladder campion
Larkspur (purple)
Verbascum phonecium

Herbs:

Herb Robert ( shade pretty pink tiny flowers)
Lemon balm
mint
chocolate mint
camomile

Fruit

Raspberry
Strawberry

Veggies

Egyptian walking onions.

That's what I can think of for now . I will no doubt add as time goes on.

Signet

o
some of my wish list

Sat, Apr 30, 11 at 13:40

Hi gang ,

Me again LOL , I want to get this all sorted so I can go spend some time in the garden

Forgot to mention what I am looking for . I am interested in the following

White Lilac
Deep purple lilac or reddish purple
any daylilies - except the species Fulva ( ditch lily ) I have about a gazillion of those
iris ( different colors from what I am offering )
camassia aka Indian hyacinth
clematis other than Jackmanii.
lily bulbs or bulbets
I would love a porcelain vine
hellebores
hosta prefer larger varieties cuz the mini's get lost here
Verbena boneariensis (annual)
Butterfly bush purple,or pink ,or white
a couple of asparagus starts
goji berry plants
Thanks so much

Signet

o

Sat, Apr 30, 11 at 14:23

Heather: Good to hear from you again. I haven't really had (as the rest of us)much chance to look around and see what I have available for trade but I do know I have two small Hellebore seedlings (we are talking 2 inches tall at this point) and also a small but rooted Henryii (white) Clematis that I wintered over and would like to offer you in exchange for any type of trillium? Thanks. Ross.

o
rosco p

Sat, Apr 30, 11 at 16:58

Hey Ross , how are ya? hope you had a good winter .Sure seems to have been a long one this year.

That trade sounds wonderful to me you have a deal ! your 3 items for 3 trillium .

signet

o

Sat, Apr 30, 11 at 21:45

Heather: Thanks for that trade! The Hellebore and the Henryii are set aside for you. I am hoping in another 4 weeks or so that I can have a little more "meat" on those Hellebore seedlings.I will be looking forward to the Trillium.Bye for now. Ross.

o
RE: Springbank Plant Exchange?

Sat, Apr 30, 11 at 22:00

Just wanted to put a bit of a "Have to Offer" list out there.

Aconitum (blue Monkshood)- Rooted divisions
Japanese Kerria - rooted divisions
Mauve Lilac - flowering size (1gal.pot)
Bears Breeches - rooted divisions
Pink Delphinium - seedlings in 4" pots
Orange Honeysuckle - small rooted cutting from last season

And just a few "wants"

White Aconitum (monkshood)
Large Blue Morning Glories ex; "Heavenly Blue"
Tulip bulbs

and I am sure I will think of more.

o

Hello all!
I know people are putting their lists here, but I've updated and organized my trade list if you'd like to take a look!

o

Hello Signet, I'm getting some goji berry seeds early this month. I could start some seedlings to trade you for some trillium? Also, I need to know what you'd like for the evening primrose. Please let me know so I can be sure to have it ready on time!

o

Well yesterday did not go as planned, so no big list yet. I am going to post a small list just to get started, from things that are started (inside) from seed and from what I can think of from my last trip around the yard, which seems like a long time ago. :)

feverfew--one small pot
chives
garlic chives--one small pot
daylily--I 'think' it is red stella
clustered bellflower--dark purple

brugmansia cuttings--rooted over the winter and just
potted up-some named-some NOID
coleous--don't know the name, but it is really beautiful
rooted over the winter and potted up
datura-lilac la fleur--seedling about 5" tall right now
tomato-thin skinned heirloom cherry--about 3" tall now
moonflower vine--two seedlings in one pot about 4" tall now

o

Just an update on my Lists: "Have to Offer"
Globe Allium- seedlings in 4"pot
Cherokee Purple Tomato Starts- individually potted in 4"pots
Purple Calla Lillies-individually potted in 4" pots
Red Oleander(tropical)-seedling in 4"pot

And just a few "wants"

Tulip bulbs
Daffodil Bulbs

o
RE: : Springbank Plant Exchange?

Lois: Would any of your Brugmansia cuttings be either Pink flowered or Variegated leaves.? If so please take a look at my have list as of now and see if anything would interest you in a trade. Thanks. Talk with you soon. Ross.

o

Here's my list. Apologies for the off-site posting, but I just can't be maintaining multiple lists:

Bev's plant list

I'd be interested in (in addition to the Mahonia and the Silverlace Vine):

-spreading or creeping junipers and other low or mounding evergreen shrubs
- Dictamnus seedlings
- Stipa, Carex and other small-ish ornamental grasses
- Veronicastrum
- Ligularia 'Britt Marie Crawford' or 'the Rocket'
- named Lily varieties (not daylilies)
- shrubs and perennials I don't already have

Bev

o
GREYLADY ,LilacIsLove

Hi, Greylady I would love to trade for your "red' stella daylily please. Anything on my list that grabs your attention ?
LilacIsLove if you get some goji berry going I would be interested and trading trillium for some works for me.
How about a concord grape for the evening primrose ?

Updated trade list :
BULBS :

Grape hyacinth
Snowdrops
Star of Bethlehem
Tiger Lily

PERENNIALS :
Evening primrose
Centaura montana
Centura dealbata
creeping jenny
golden creeping jenny
lungwort , cherry or pink turning to blue
lambs ear
creeping buttercup
ajuga chocolate chip
violet " freckles"
violet purple
Jack in the pulpit
Mayapple
trillium
monk's hood
Iris yellow
Artemesia
Artemesia varigated
Phlox purply pink
white with pink eye
Perennial orange poppy
Chinese lanterns
Starry False Solomons Seal
Solomon's seal
doronicum aka Leopards Bane
pink mallow
pink obedience plant
lamium pink
lamium white

VINES:

golden hops vine

SELF SEEDING ANNUALS

Forget me not white
Forget me not blue
Bladder campion
Larkspur (purple)
Verbascum phonecium

Herbs:

Herb Robert ( for shade pretty pink tiny flowers)
Lemon balm
mint
chocolate mint
camomile
double orange brugmasia ( rooted cuttings)
double white brugmansia ( rooted cuttings)
Globe Thistle (blue )

Fruit

Raspberry
Strawberry

Veggies

Egyptian walking onions.

Trees
Lilac ( mauve)
Forsythia small rooted cuttings

o

oops forgot to sign off . Also need to add to my list of availables:

Small Rose of Sharon seedlings White with pink and red with pink ( mixed)

Signet

o

Hello!
Took me a few more days to get organized... Here's my list of stuff that's already potted up:
Solomon's Seal
Tarragon
Black Eyed Susans
Perennial Baby's Breath
Canon J. Went Toadflax
Mint
Blue Spiderwort
Yellow Evening Primrose
Yellow 'Moonshine' Yarrow
Pink Yarrow
White Yarrow
Daisies (not Shastas)
Lychnis Hot Pink (Rose Campion)
Lamb's Ears
Penstemon Digitalis
4-5 kinds of low sedums
Autumn Joy tall sedum
Violet - white with purple, and royal purple
Ajuga
Asian/Garlic chives
Pale native asters
Echinacea
Lily of the Valley
Coral bells

As you can see these are pretty common plants, more interesting stuff I'll post later!

Cheers,
Heather

o
Ross and Signet

Ross: I have a 'frosty pink' which is very pale with darker along the outer rim. You can google a pic and let me know if it is one you want.

Signet: I can give you a small clump of the daylily and would like to have the poet's narcissus in exchange, if that is okay. If you would like two small clumps then I would love to have the 'miniature cream iris' also. Let me know what you think. :)

o

Mon, May 2, 11 at 17:19

Hi greylady , I would love two clumps of your daylily please ... I am putting you down for the mini cream iris and poet's narcissus . These smell heavenly ....

Would do you have another cutting of the frosty pink brug? I would love one of those . I lost a lot of my brugs this winter with being sick ..... they were stored in the basement and my hubby didnt water them and truthfully I wasnt thinking about them at all (SIGH) the only cuttings that survived were the ones I could water upstairs . My basement brugs suffered terribly. I lost at least 30 of them

Signet

o
Signet

Sorry to hear of your bad winter with sickness and brug losses. Hope you are back to health now! :) I don't have a lot of brugs and even less now. I also lost quite a few over the winter. I do have another 'frosty pink' cutting that is rooted and I will pot it up for you. Would a double white cutting in trade be okay with you?
How is your 'Charles Grimaldi'? I have a cutting if you need it. Let me know.

o

LOIS; Thank you very much for the offer of the Frosty Pink but I will step aside on that and let Heather trade you for it as I really was looking for something a bit darker in colour and Heather would like to build up her collection again.

BEV: Please take a look at my list as I would like to make a trade with you for a White Jacobs Ladder plant and also an Amaranthus if I have anything that interests you. Thanks. Ross.

"Have to Offer"
Purple Calla Lillies- 3 month seedlings individually potted in 4" pots
Rose of Sharon (blue) seedlings
Yucca Filamentosa-division
Mock Orange 1ft. tall,single budded out branch-division
Lunaria-(money plant) seedlings
Mountain Bluet-young plants
Canna-bronzed leaf (tubers)
Ostrich Fern-division- gallon pot
Variegated Solomons Seal-3 growing tip Rhizome
Purple Violets-4" pot
Hardy Geranium-4"pot
Lilly of the Valley(white) 4" pot
Clematis Tangutica- 2 year old in half gallon pot
Sylphium-cup plant

"Wants"
Tulip bulbs
Daffodil Bulbs

o

Thanks for letting me know, Ross.

Signet--thank you for the trade of the poet's narcissus and the miniature cream iris for the two small clumps of the daylily 'red stella' (remember--I think it is red stella--short and very deep red fading to a bit more scarlet as it ages.)

o
brug cutting

Hi again ,

Yes, I am feeling much better ....it is long story but am on the mend . Ross thanks for the offer of the pink brug but You have first dibs . I only wondered if there might be another small cutting . Please accept the cutting from Greylady. I can offer you a double orange (it is quite a dark tone) if that interests you . No trade necessary .

I will wait till next year and maybe by then you will have a cutting from your plant to share to share. Right now I am so busy with the daylilies I grow and have to weed around and everything is so far behind this year that I probably shouldnt even be considering get any more plants at all LOL !what are the chances of that do you think ?

I would however love a blue Rose of Sharon seedling if possible please Ross .

Greylady I have put aside a double white cutting for you

Signet

o

Heather: Thanks for offering the Brug. but I have several already so I would suggest that you save it for one of the newer gardeners who I am sure would be thrilled to have such a plant to add to their garden. As far as the Blue Rose of Sharon...I have them in sizes ranging from inches to feet! What are you looking for? I can dig up one to suit your need! Let me know. Ross.

o

Heather: Thanks for offering the Brug. but I have several already so I would suggest that you save it for one of the newer gardeners who I am sure would be thrilled to have such a plant to add to their garden. As far as the Blue Rose of Sharon...I have them in sizes ranging from inches to feet! What are you looking for? I can dig up one to suit your need! Let me know. Ross.

o
RE: Bev swap with Ross

Hi Ross,

I'd be interested in an Osterich Fern and a Bronze Canna tuber. I'll put your name on a white Polemonium and-- what kind(s) of Amaranthus would you like? I have: Golden Giant; Pygmy Torch; Velvet Curtains; Early Spendor; and Josephs Coat.

Bev

o

BEV: I will set aside an Ostrich fern for you and also a bronze Canna Tuber. Would you like me to get the tuber started for you in a pot (no trouble at all) or do you want it as is ...dormant.Thanks for the trade for the Polemonium as well as the Amaranthus. I would really like the Josephs coat variety if possible...otherwise the Golden. Thanks.Bye for now. Ross

o

Hi all!
Signet, I'll put some of the grape away for you, and I'm glad you are getting better.

I also need to add some seedlings to my 'Have' list:
Edelweiss : Leontopodium alpinum
Chocolate Vine : Akebia quinata
Noble Clover Red Trefoil : Trifolium rubens
Groundcherry : Physalis sp.
Chichiquelites : Solanum nigrum
Goji Berries
Milkweed : Asclepius

o

Tue, May 3, 11 at 18:07

Ross , I think that is an excellent suggestion. Greylady , please share the pink brug with one of our new members.

Ross, as for the blue Rose of Sharon, I would like a feet one please! LOL . The closer to bloom size the better for me ....if you are sure you have one "feet" size to share .....truly, any size would do . LOL !

Lilac ....I would love a chocolate vine if you can find something else you would like from my list in trade please.

Bev if you have another Joseph's coat amaranthus , I would be interested please. Anything from my list interest you at all ?

Updated trade list :
BULBS :

Grape hyacinth
Snowdrops
Star of Bethlehem
Tiger Lily

PERENNIALS :
Evening primrose
Centaura montana
Centura dealbata
creeping jenny
golden creeping jenny
lambs ear
creeping buttercup
ajuga chocolate chip
violet " freckles"
violet purple
Jack in the pulpit
Mayapple
trillium
monk's hood
Iris yellow
Artemesia
Artemesia varigated
Phlox purply pink
white with pink eye
Perennial orange poppy
Chinese lanterns
Solomon's seal
pink mallow
pink obedience plant
lamium pink
lamium white

VINES:

golden hops vine

SELF SEEDING ANNUALS

Forget me not white
Forget me not blue
Bladder campion
Larkspur (purple)
Verbascum phonecium

Herbs:

Lemon balm
mint
chocolate mint
camomile
Globe Thistle (blue )

Fruit

Raspberry
Strawberry

Veggies

Egyptian walking onions.

Trees
Lilac ( mauve)

I am rooting some cuttings of Lilac Sensation ( purple with white edge) and some double pink lilac so fingers crossed I will have some of these to trade in a few weeks.

signet

o

Heather: Since you would like a blooming size Blue Rose of Sharon..I will try and pick out the most advanced that I have and pot it up as soon as I can get back out to the garden.

While I am thinking of it...Does anyone have any yellow Penstemon (confertus) and also any of the golden/yellow/amber colour Heucheras to trade??? If so please check out my list and we can work out a deal. Thanks.

o
RE: WANTED- Springbank Plant Exchange?

Emily: Forgot to ask in my last post if you would check over my list and see if anything interests you in trade for some of your Trifolium Reuben seedlings. Thanks. Ross.

o

Signet, would you be willing to trade your Chinese lantern for the chocolate vine?

And Ross, how about your orange honey suckle for the Trifolium rubens? Have you seen any humming birds around yours in the past?

o
RE: chinese lanterns

Hi Lilac , I would be more than willing to trade chinese lanterns for the chocolate vine , however I feel I need to issue a word of caution about chinese lanterns. They are lovely but can be invasive so you would need to plant where you dont mind if they spread. Not only do they produce seed ( this seed pod is the part that the paper lantern part houses) but they spread via underground runners. I just want to make sure you are aware of the plant habit of this particular perennial before you commit to taking it . I love them myself and use them in wreaths and flower arrangements but like I said can be invasive. Just an FYI in case you were not aware.

Signet

o
RE: rosco p. & heuchera

Ross I have a small heuchera in the lemon lime color already potted up from last year . If you want it , it is yours but FYI it is small . I am gonna say it is in a 4 inch pot. Not very big.

Signet

o

Signet,
Thanks for the heads up! I'd still like one though please. If I need to, I can make lots of cuttings and give them away. :)
The chocolate vine can be invasive too, but not so much in our climate. It would probably still be best to prune it every few years once it gets established though.

o

Emily; Yes I will trade you the Orange Honeysuckle for the Trifolium Reubens. Thankyou!!As far as Hummingbirds around it??...too far away from my windows to be able to see.

Heather: I would like to trade you for the Limelight Heuchera.Just take a look at my list to see if there is anything left that you would like.Ross

o

PLANTS AVAILABLE: More to come as weather improves!!!

Blue Azure allium
Lady's Mantle
Purple monkshood (fall blooming)
Sammy Russell Daylily
Wood's Pink aster
various hostas (Big Daddy)...others-names forgotten MY BAD
Karl Forester grass
Ice Dance sedge (variegated)
white anemone (spring flowering)
pink anemone (fall flowering)
King Edward yarrow (dwarf) -yellow
Blue-eyed grass (dwarf)
Lime Rickey heuchera
Obsidian heuchera
Pewter Veil? heuchera
sanguisorba (Burnet)- pink bottlebrush flowers
blue flax (linum)
kalimeris incisa (small variegated)
Brunette clematis koreana (division)
Variegated Soloman's Seal
Barberry (2 very small baby voluteers)
Korean Lilac (1 very small baby volunteer)
Red Twig Dogwood (2-3 small volunteers)
Lilac (either purple or white...) - small(ish)
Honeysuckle (pink flowers with white berries) - volunteers
possibly: volunteer: purple smokebush 0r purple sandcherry

I would like to trade:

Greylady Gardener: something for your datura lilac lafleur
and perhaps your frosty pink brug? (never grown one before)

Rosco: something for your pink delphinium if it is still available

Lilac: something for your milkweed (Welcome...looking forward to meeting you)

Bev: something for your amaranthus...I love them all!
I see your erumus are doing well so far this year and I am looking forward to seeing your stiff golden rod flower this year!

Signet: something for your dame's rocket...I love this one!
I do have daylilys but have not kept track of names (again, MY BAD)...perhaps I can find one or two to interest you?

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to meeting everyone again.

Carol

o

Ross: confirming white polemonium and Josephs Coat amaranth for the fern and the canna. Yes, I wouldn't mind it potted up.

Signet: no problem for the Josephs Coat Amaranth. These'll still be pretty small seedlings, how about three in return for your cream coloured miniature Iris?

o
Carol

I will put your name on the datura and the brug. Would you be okay with the variegated solomon's seal and the Karl F. grass in trade?
gg

o

BEV: Thanks for the confirmation and yes I will pot it up.

CAROL:Yes I have pink Delphinium still available and will set some aside for you.

Would you have any Pewter Heuchera or Lime Rickey Heuchera available...the pewter variety being my first choice. Thanks. Ross.

o

Ross: confirming white polemonium and Josephs Coat amaranth for the fern and the canna. Yes, I wouldn't mind it potted up.

Signet: no problem for the Josephs Coat Amaranth. These'll still be pretty small seedlings, how about three in return for your cream coloured miniature Iris?

o
RE: Carol

Hi Carol / GardenG8

I would love a Carex "Ice Dance". Pick three of my Amaranth for trade... sound good?

Bev

o
rosco p, bev w, gardeng8

Rosco p .... Lime Heuchera for a Cherokee tomato. Does that work for you ?

Bev w. Joseph coat Amaranthus for mini iris .That works for me Bev

Gardeng8 I would love one of your daylilies for Dames Rocket please . butterflies and hummingbirds love this
stuff. ( and yes I am a hemoholic )

Signet

o

Gardeng8, Hi! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone also! Perhaps some pink aster for the milkweed? I'd love the monkshood, but there are just too many kids around!

o

I guess I'd better put something out there... not that I've had much time to assess the garden.

Only things at this moment to trade are as follows:

Perennials

Helleborus foetidus - Bear's Paw Hellebore
Stylophorum diphyllum - Native Woodland Poppy
Hydrophyllum virginianum - Virginia Waterleaf (native)
Geranium yoshinoi - hardy geranium, small magenta flowers, blooms late in season, good groundcover in shade

Indoor plants
Sinningia speciosa 'Cardosa Moriera'(from Brazil Plants seed) - first year seedling, should bloom this summer - deep purple flowers
Sinningia nivalis (Snow Sinningia - supposedly survives freezing temps for short periods!) - first year seedlings, currently dormant tubers, from Brazil Plants seed - red tubular flowers
Sinningia eumorpha 'Saltoa' (from Brazil Plants seed)- semi-dormant tubers, second year, bloomed last summer - white/lavender flowers

Annuals
Nicotiana langsdorfii - Green flowered Flowering Tobacco

Grasses
Miscanthus sinensis 'Morning Light' (if they actually survived the winter...they still haven't broken dormancy yet)

Stuff I'm looking for:

Aconitum
Phlox
daffodil bulbs

o

BARB: Good to see you back in action for this year here on the swap thread! I have Blue Monkshood(Aconitum) if you are interested in that??I would be glad to trade some to you for some of your Woodland Poppy. Thanks. Ross.

o
RE: WANTED: Springbank Exchange?

SIGNET: Looking back over the days posts I see one of mine did not post so here I go again.I will set aside Cherokee Purple tomato plant for you and would you also like another in exchange for a Poet Narcissus if you have any left.Thanks.

o
RE: Barb / Bev swap

Hi Barb,

Your old Japanese Quince shrub is doing fine in my yard. Thought you might like to know. Or maybe not. Maybe you're just glad it's gone...

Trade proposal: I have some Phlox paniculata ("Baby Face" and a white variety, probably "David") and I would like some of your Geranium yoshinoi. Sound good? Which phlox variety would you like? I also have some lovely purple woodland phlox.

Bev

o

Just re-posting my list with a few additons at the bottom

feverfew--one small pot
chives

coleus--don't know the name, but it is really beautiful
datura-'lilac la fleur'--seedling about 5" tall right now
tomato-'thin skinned heirloom cherry'

***NEW***
hosta--'gold drop'
foxglove--'dwarf carillon'
phlox 'Darwin's Joyce--very tiny piece in pot
lady's mantle--very small seedling in pot
daylily--stella d'oro

o
Forgot!

I forgot to add the seedlings of heliotrope 'marine'
nice and healthy--about 3 inches tall right now--one to a pot

o
looking for verbena bonariensis

Thu, May 5, 11 at 22:06

Hi everyone , Just wondering if anyone would have any verbena bonariensis seedlings? I am looking for some if at all possible please.

Rosco p yes please , 2 Cherokee Purple tomato plants for poet's narcissus but only if you will take 1/2 dozen! LOL Seriously I have so many I wont even notice 1/2 dozen gone . I have been growing these for 25 years and they do multiply .

BarbinLondon, I have a cherry red phlox , purply pink phlox , or white with pink eye , if any of these interest you . Let me know

Signet

o

SIGNET: Thanks for the trade for the Narcissus. I will beef up the tomato plants over the next few weeks for you. Ross.

o
RE: GG's Heliotrope

Ooooooh GG,

I'd love a couple of seedlings of your Heliotrope. LMK what you'd like from my list, linked below.

Bev

Here is a link that might be useful: Bev's Plant List

o
Bev

Hi Bev, would you have a couple of the Mirabilis (Four Oclocks) �Salmon Sunset�? I would like those in trade for the heliotrope, but if not then let me know--(I do have a couple of other things in mind!) :)
thanks
gg

o

Fri, May 6, 11 at 10:44

Morning all,

I was out in the gardens looking around and I would like to add to my offer list the following :

Yellow primrose
Brunnera " Jack Frost"
1 Lilium bulb " Aphrodite" double lily grows to 3 feet tall
small starts of Orange tiger Lilium
Sweet Woodruff

Double Fans of :

Daylily " Bonanza 1954"
Daylily " Ury Winniford"
Daylily " Rocket City"
Daylily " Seurat"
Daylily " Unidentified Flying Object "
Daylily " Frans Hal "
Historic Daylily " Fulva " (species daylily (this is the orange one that you see along the roadsides. It has natuarlized to Canada after being brought here from China by Linnaeus in 1762)
Historic Daylily " Flava" also known as Lemon Lily early blooming species daylily ( usually blooms end of May and if conditions are right will rebloom ) brought to Canada by Linn� emend. Hylander, in 1753)

If you would like to look up what these daylilies look like and their statistics , here is the link to the daylily database on
Tinkers :

http://www.tinkersgardens.com/

Signet

o
more additions

Fri, May 6, 11 at 11:26

oops forgot to add these:

Small bulbs from lilium Casa Blanca 2 per pot (2 pots)
Double feverfew
Borage ( greylady it survived this time and did really well )
White Bellflower
2 Triple corona Yellow with yellow trumpet daffodils ( Rosco p would these interest you ? )
2 white with white corona daffodils ( Rosco p - or these ones ?)
Iris pseudocorus ( yellow )

Signet

o

Ross, I'll set aside some woodland poppy for your aconitum

Bev, I'd like to trade my Geranium yoshinoi for your Phlox Baby Face

Signet, I'd love a cherry red phlox, but what did you want in return?

o

SIGNET:Yes the Yellow trumpet Daffodil would definetley interest me!! What would you like in exchange for them? Ross

o

BARB: Thankyou for the confirmation. The Monkshood will be waiting for you!Ross.

o
Im never gonna get any work done LOL !

Fri, May 6, 11 at 12:57

Rosco p . Just opening up here are some peach color corona with white petals daffodils how about 2 of the yellow triple coronas , 2 of the white and 2 of the peach colored corona for your mock orange?

Barb from London How about some of your Nicotiana langsdorfii or Stylophorum diphyllum for the cherry phlox

Ok I really gotta get some work done . I am digging and planting ( in the rain ) but I just bought my hubby a Star Magnolia and want to get it in the ground before the rain really comes down ....will help it to settle in .

Signet

o

SIGNET: Sounds like a trade to me! I will be looking forward to the Spring colour next year in the garden. Thanks. Ross.

o
RE: GG's Heliotrope

Ooooooh GG,

I'd love a couple of seedlings of your Heliotrope. LMK what you'd like from my list, linked below.

Bev

Here is a link that might be useful: Bev's Plant List

o

Barb, confirming our trade: Geranium yoshikamikazee for Phlox babyface.

- Bev

o
bev

Hi Bev I did post above re the heliotrope :)but the post is getting busier so they are starting to get lost--here it is. :)

"Hi Bev, would you have a couple of the Mirabilis (Four Oclocks) 'Salmon Sunset'? I would like those in trade for the heliotrope, but if not then let me know--(I do have a couple of other things in mind!) :)
thanks"
gg

o

CONFIRMING:
GreyLady Gardener: Thank you for the datura and brug...I will set aside V.Soloman's Seal and KF Grass

Ross: Thank you for the pink delph..I will set aside the pewter heuchera

Bev: Thank you for the amaranth (any will do...I love them all)..Setting aside the Ice Dance Carex

Signet: Thank you for the Dames Rocket....setting aside daylily for you

Lilac: Thank you for the milkweed...setting aside Wood's Pink aster for you

Requesting:

Barb from London: Is there anything on my list that would interest you in a trade for your Morning light grass?

Signet: Would you like anything else from my list for your Jack Frost Brunnera or the Aphrodite lily?

Note: I will be adding to my list after this weekend...things are starting to sprout rather quickly now. Thanks everyone for the trades so far!

o

GG:Would there be anything I have listed as of yet that would interest you in a trade for the dwarf Foxglove "Carillon"? Ross.

o

Fri, May 6, 11 at 23:26

Greylady, Is there anything on my list that you would consider in trade for your Phlox "darwin's joyce" ? Please let me know .Thanks

Signet

o
Ross and Signet

I will set aside the foxglove 'dwarf carillon' for you Ross and take a look at your list later.....great day out there and I want to get back out! :)

Heather, the phlox is very small, although it had a good thick root on it. I did accidently snap the top off so it is only a couple of inches tall--I will baby it along and see how it comes before looking at your list. :) It is set aside for you

o

Sat, May 7, 11 at 12:35

Gardeng8, you can have which ever you please, just let me know which one you want . How about your Brunette clematis koreana in trade ?

Signet

o

PLANTS AVAILABLE:
Blue Azure allium
Lady's Mantle
Sammy Russell Daylily
Wood's Pink aster
Karl Forester grass
Blue-eyed grass (dwarf relative of the iris)
Lime Rickey heuchera
Obsidian heuchera
Pewter Veil? heuchera
blue flax (linum)

NEW ADDITIONS TO THE LIST OF PLANTS AVAILABLE:

Batisia/(Blue False Indigo)/2010 perennial of the year (2 small)
Cotoneaster (2 cuttings-small)
Flowering Almond (Rose Tree of China)- Cutting
pulmonaria/lungwort (2 babies)
lavender (2 babies)
blue pincushion flower ("Perfecta")
lysmachia "Firecracker"
Iron Cross Oxalis -bulbs started June 8th
Oxalis Triangularis -bulbs started June 8th
veronica "Twilight"
siberian iris -white
Carex- "The Beatles" (3)
Black Flowered Sedge (1 only)
Daylily: Jan's Twister (1 fan)
Malyasian Monarch (1 fan)
Crintonic Shadowlands (1 fan)
Promises Promises
Pirates Promise (1 fan)
Street Urchin (1 fan)
Thanks for looking everyone!

SIGNET: I would like the aphrodite lily in trade for the Brunette Clematis Koreana. Is there anyting else on my list that we could trade for your Jack Frost brunnera?

o

Ha Ha Gardeng8 , you have found my weakness! LOL , I already have your first 4 daylilies but I dont have Pirates Promise nor Street Urchin and would love both and I would like to try and find a trade for these 2 daylilies and your White siberian iris too if possible.

So yes , if agreeable with you I will trade you Brunnera "Jack Frost" for your Pirate's Promise Daylily SF please .

Would another different daylily interest you in trade for your "Street Urchin" daylily? Please let me know and I can email you a list off forum.

As for the white Siberian iris , I do have Siberian Iris " Cesar's Brother" if some of that would interest you . Or a purple globe primrose .... I think they are called drumstick primrose , Or a tropical ginger , Or the iris Red Rose ,or a Labrador violet , or a blackberry lily, or a cowslip primrose, or a small bulb of Stargazer lily. I have some yellow and green varigated sedum , or yellow loosestrife . Let me know if any of this interests you please.

Signet

o

Signet - okay, Nicotiana langsdorfii for the Phlox?

Also, I could offer some Viola labradorica- it's a dark leaved little native violet, quite cute.

o
Bev

Sun, May 8, 11 at 11:04

Hi Bev, I have been drooling over some of your offerings but not sure what I have I can offer in trade ( your list is much more extravagant than mine .)

I am interested in the following :
East Indian Lemon Grass
Echinops sphaerocephalus �Arctic Glow�
Cosmos sulphurous

I do have another Aphrodite lilium I could dig up and some trout lily , A " stargazer" lily , and other items ( see above post to Gardeng8 .

Hope we can work a swap .

Signet

o

gardeng8, is there anything in particular from my list(s) you might want for your Flowering Almond? They are gorgeous!

o

Signet: I believe we are even if you take Pirates Promise,Street Urchin, white siberian iris and Brunette clematis in trade for your Drumstick primrose, brunnera,Dames Rocket, and aphrodite lily...if this is suitable to you?

Lilac: I will set aside the flowering almond for you(it is a cutting and still quite small)...perhaps in trade for edelweiss?

Please note that I also have castor beans (red or green) if anyone is interested.

o
gardeng8

Sun, May 8, 11 at 17:11

Gardeng8 that is Wonderful ! most definitely suits me . Thanks so much !

Signet

o

Just re-posting my list (again) with a few more additions at the bottom
feverfew--one small pot
chives

coleus--don't know the name, but it is really beautiful
datura-'lilac la fleur'--**gone**
tomato-'thin skinned heirloom cherry'
hosta--'gold drop'
foxglove--'dwarf carillon' **gone**
phlox 'Darwin's Joyce--very tiny piece in pot **gone**

**new**
heuchera--'tiny' piece of velvet night
climbing rose--small piece of seven sisters type dk pink/red
lupine--WS seedlings-NOID-grabbed the seeds from(shorter) plants that had finished flowering. two seedlings in pot approx 2" tall right now.
foxglove--white-WS two pots of hunks of seedlings
creeping phlox--white
creeping phlox--mauve
hosta--tiny tears
astilbe--small pot
siberian iris--butter and sugar--small pot
daylily--anzac--small div.
daylily--strawberry candy--small div.
oxalis--charmed wine

o
greylady

Sun, May 8, 11 at 19:01

Hi Greylady, I am interested in your Siberian iris butter and sugar. Anything of what I listed of interest to you in trade? Let me know please.

thanks
Signet

o
RE: GG and Signet

GG: Ok, confirming 2 Salmon Sunset Mirabilis for a Heliotrope.

Signet: Interested in your Brunnera 'Jack Frost' and the Lily 'Aphrodite' and the Feverfew (if it's not too small-- my big "white ball" Feverfew died with the excessive wetness this spring and I'd like to replace it). In return for Lemon Grass, Echinops 'Arctic Glow' and orange cosmos. Sound good?

o
Bev

Sun, May 8, 11 at 21:40

Hi Bev

That sounds wonderful to me . I will set these aside for you . I can provide as much feverfew as you would like , Want 2 or 3 or 1/2 dozen ? LOL . I'd be glad to supply them . They would be about as big around as a soup bowl .

Signet

o
me again !

Sun, May 8, 11 at 22:16

I don't suppose anyone would have a seedling or bigger of beech tree ?

Signet

o
RE: WANTED: Springbank Plant Exchange again

Sun, May 8, 11 at 23:32

Just an update on availables :

Hosta Golden Tiara
Hosta Clausa
Hosta lancifolia
Pink obedience
Shasta daisy
Persian speedwell aka Bird's Eye speedwell ( ground cover ) Very pretty tiny blue and white flowers -may be classified as a wildflower/weed

Signet

o
Greylady Gardener

Is there anything on my list that we could trade in exchange for your oxalis (charmed wine) and your tiny tears hosta?

Let's hope the good weather continues!

o
greylady gardener

Mon, May 9, 11 at 14:15

Hi Greylady ,

I was just out checking on my clematis and am wondering if you would have a small piece of Prairie Traveller's Joy clematis . THe one i got from you last year didnt make it unfortunately . I have never heard of this variety before getting it from you so thought I would ask if maybe just maybe you would have another small start (fingers crossed) or barring that if you could let me know where you found this particular variety so I might try to find it .

Thanks

Signet

o

Hi gardeng8. I'll put the Edelweiss away for you. Thanks! I'll give you three or four in a pot because they got a late start.

o
a few more to offer

Tue, May 10, 11 at 14:22

Hi all ,

I have a few more items to offer if anyone is interested :

Hosta Sum and Substance
American Bittersweet
Lilium michiganense
a cultivar of Black Eyed Susan Rudbeckia Hirta ( I forget the name but it is sunset something or something sunset .Yellow with a blackish brown ring in center of flower
Daylily Hall's Pink
Daylily Pink Damask

Signet

o

Just letting you know that I am having some computer difficulties but hope to be able to post again soon regarding the requests, etc.

o

Adding some plants to the trade list

Echinacea purpurea, mature plants

Gaillardia (blanket flower), mature plants

Erigeron 'Pink Jewel' some mature plants, some seedlings

o

Barb from London: Is there anything on my list that we could do a trade for your Morning Light Miscanthus and your erigeron "Pink Jewel"? Thanks, Carol

o
a few more offers

Wed, May 11, 11 at 11:24

Me again with a few more items :

BULBS :

Grape hyacinth
Snowdrops
Star of Bethlehem
Tiger Lily

PERENNIALS :
Evening primrose
Centaura montana
Centura dealbata
creeping jenny
golden creeping jenny
lambs ear - ATTRACTS HUMMERS
creeping buttercup
ajuga chocolate chip
violet " freckles"
violet purple
Jack in the pulpit
Mayapple
trillium
monk's hood
Iris yellow
Iris Miniature - BEIGE/CREAM color
Artemesia
Artemesia varigated
Phlox purply pink
PHLOX white with pink eye
Perennial orange poppy
Chinese lanterns
Solomon's seal
pink mallow
pink obedience plant
lamium pink -
lamium white

VINES:

golden hops vine

SELF SEEDING ANNUALS

Forget me not white
Forget me not blue
Bladder campion
Larkspur (purple)
Verbascum phonecium

Herbs:

Lemon balm
mint
chocolate mint
camomile
Globe Thistle (blue )

Fruit

Raspberry
Strawberry

Veggies

Egyptian walking onions.

Trees
Lilac ( mauve)

Yellow primrose
Brunnera " Jack Frost"
1 Lilium bulb " Aphrodite" double lily grows to 3 feet tall - GONE
Sweet Woodruff

Double Fans of :

Daylily " Bonanza 1954"
Daylily " Ury Winniford"
Daylily " Rocket City"
Daylily " Seurat"
Daylily " Frans Hal "
Historic Daylily " Fulva " (species daylily (this is the orange one that you see along the roadsides. It has natuarlized to Canada after being brought here from China by Linnaeus in 1762)

Historic Daylily " Flava" also known as Lemon Lily early blooming species daylily ( usually blooms end of May and if conditions are right will rebloom ) brought to Canada by Linnaeus mend. Hylander, in 1753)
Double feverfew
White Bellflower
2 Triple corona Yellow with yellow trumpet daffodils -GONE
2 white with white corona daffodils - GONE
NEW ADDITIONS:
Daylily Elegant Candy
Daylily Rocket City
Persicaria amplexicaulis 'Firetail' aka Mountain Fleece flower

Signet

o

Hi everyone, just letting you know that I'm lurking around here but don't know yet if I'm able to make it this year. Other stuff going on June 12th but I'm potting some plants up just in case.

Merja

o

Wed, May 11, 11 at 16:22

MERJA" Good to see that you are still hanging around here. Hope you will be able to make it to the swap somehow! Happy gardening.

"Have to Offer"

Purple Violets-4" pot
Hardy Geranium-4"pot
Sylphium-cup plant
Siberian Iris(blue)-4 rhizomes potted in a 6 inch pot

'WANTS)
Tulip bulbs
Daffodil Bulbs

o
desperately needed !

Thu, May 12, 11 at 18:21

Me again . I am in desperate need of 1 gallon nursery pots . If you have some please let me know what you would like in trade for them . I will take as many as I can possibly get and willing to offer plants for pots.

Thanks

Signet

o

Hi Signet, I have some 1 gallon pots, and will most likely be getting more before June 12th. I have six so far though.

On June 4th, I'm going to get some raspberry plants that are being sold for $1 each. If anyone wants me to pick up any for them to bring to the exchange while I'm there, just let me know.

Also, I've updated my have/trade list. For anyone that wants to check it out.

Lastly, I'm desperately looking for some Spirea-Bridal Wreath. My mom is in Love with the stuff. She had a tonne of plants, but then we moved to an apartment and couldn't take them with us. We have bit of a yard now though so I'd like to find her some.
Thanks all!
~Emily

o

Fri, May 13, 11 at 15:56

Hi Lilac , Thanks for setting those aside for me . Now I just need to find about 6 dozen more LOL! What would you like in trade for those 6 pots of yours ? Please let me know

What kind of raspberry are you getting ? I might be interested but I am looking for yellow raspberry I think .

I did check your trade list . Can you tell me please what your " white tiger " is ? Is it ixia ? If it is white Tiger lily I would be interested in working a trade please.

Adding to my list of availables :

2 different color vincas
1 Small toad lily
Trout lilies ( yellow)
Ladybells ( adenophora )

Signet

o

Signet,
Yes, the White Tigers are Lilies. I meant to specify but I must have overlooked it, sorry!
I've sent an e-mail to the person selling asking for a variety list, so I'll have to get back to you.
Also, for the pots, how about Star of Bethlehem?
Thanks
~Emily

o

Fri, May 13, 11 at 17:49

Hi Emily,

Wow ! I would love to trade for some(not sure of how many you have to offer ) of the White Tiger lilies please. What can I trade you please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will put a pot of Star of Bethlehem aside for you for the pots. Thanks so much for them .

Signet

o
White Tiger Lily.

Sure, no problem :) I only have 2 to trade, but, hopefully I'll have more next year. (I'll let you know if I find more though!).

o

Fri, May 13, 11 at 18:50

Emily , I think I might be able to get a small piece of Bridal wreath spirea . My friend has a bush and maybe ( just maybe I can get a start for you ) it would be small though . No promises but I will try

You need to let me know what you would like for the White Tiger lilies please ( 2 items)

Signet

o

Signet, Wow, thanks so much, I appreciate you trying! As for the the tiger lilies, how about some of your purply-pink Phlox? It will work well in a border I'm doing!
~Emily

o

Fri, May 13, 11 at 19:54

Ok Emily , that sounds great to me ! Purple Pink Phlox it is . Thanks for the trade

Signet

o

I'm here! I've been watching the posts land in my mail box, and waiting for a chance to get in on the action.

Sadly.. my action is a bit lacking so far. *Pouts* But here is what I've got.

Catmint
Jacob's Ladder (Blue)
Anemone (white)
Ligularia (Purple leaves, yellow flowers)
Chocolate Mint
Salvia
Bergenia
sweet woodruff
Ajuga
lily of the valley
orange cosmos (small seedlings atm)

Thats it for now. I'm sure there is more, but that's all I was able to get near with my 16month old helping.

I'm eyeing Rosco's Bear's Breeches (are there any left?)
Signet's Pale Mauve Iris that smells like a candy necklace, and brugs...

If nothing appeals.. I have many vegetable seeds. Shall I list and start a few? Empty pots? Mini blinds???

o

Fri, May 13, 11 at 21:38

didzgarden: Yes I have Bears Breeches if you would like!! I would be interested in trading with you for some white Anemone. Thanks. Ross

o

• Posted by daldak St. Thomas (My Page) on
    Fri, May 13, 11 at 22:43

I participated in one of the very early years of this plant swap when it was held at Signet's home. Perhaps 2005?!? I'd love to once again meet up for a morning of fun with fellow gardeners.

I'll have to create an extensive list of plants I could offer.

My list of wants usual entails the unusual, and hard to locate...

I'd love to find a:
blue poppy
gas plant
fox tail lily
hibiscus
white ornamental onions
white jacobs ladder

more common
astilbe
foxglove
beebalm
butterfly bush
dahlia bulbs
dianthus
calla lily bulbs

As of right now I have:
turtle heads
sedum (pink)
obedient plant (pink)
rock cress (purple)
saw dust
newspaper

o
Signet

Fri, May 13, 11 at 22:50

Have you a trout lily you could spare?!?

o
Yay ! 3 more people

Fri, May 13, 11 at 23:33

Hi Merja , hope we get to see you this year! It wont be the same without you !

Hi Ditzgarden, So glad you have joined us. If you have any pots, I am looking for 1 gallon size . Maybe we could work a trade for some of those .

You are most welcome to some of my Mauve Iris .. and the brugs too ( please note though that they are poisonous from the same family as potatos , tomatos. I mention this only as a precaution when there are little ones around . All parts of Brugmansia plants contain dangerous levels of poison and may be fatal if ingested by humans or animals, including livestock and pets. Contact with the eyes can cause pupil diliation (mydriasis) or unequal pupil size (anisocoria).Some people experience irritation just touching the stems or leaves) but if you decide you want them you would be most welcome to a double orange , double white or both .

Please go thru my list to pick items you might like in trade for items you sent my way last year that I didnt get to reciprocate.

I would also be interested in your orange cosmos if we can work a swap What color salvia do you have ? is it annual ?perennial?

Daldak, yes I have some trout lily I can trade you ........do you have any one gallon black ( or any color really ) plastic nursery pots by any chance? I am looking for used not new .

Thanks

Signet

o

Signet,
just a follow up on the raspberries. The two kinds are Nova and Killarney.

o

PLANTS AVAILABLE:
Blue Azure allium
Lady's Mantle
Sammy Russell Daylily
Wood's Pink aster.................................Lilac
various hostas
Karl Forester grass.................................GLG
Ice Dance sedge (variegated)........................Bev
Blue-eyed grass (dwarf relative of the iris)
Lime Rickey heuchera
Obsidian heuchera
Pewter Veil? heuchera..............................Ross
blue flax (linum)
Brunette clematis koreana (division)..............Signet
Variegated Soloman's Seal.........................GLG
Batisia/Blue False Indigo(2 small)
Flowering Almond-(Cutting)............................Lilac
lavender (2 babies)
lysmachia "Firecracker"
veronica "Twilight"
siberian iris -white...........................Signet(gone)
Carex- "The Beatles" (3)
Promises Promises
Pirates Promise (1 fan)........................Signet(gone)
Street Urchin (1 fan).........................Signet(gone)

New ADDITIONS:

red or green castor beans
Penstemen 'Pygmaes' (1)
Blood Root (1)
Dwarf Bleeding Heart (fernleaf) (1)

REQUESTING TRADES:

Bev W: Anything on my list for your solidago 'fireworks'?

Barb from London: Anything on my list for your erigeron 'pink jewel' & your miscanthus 'morning light'?

GLG: Anything on my list for your oxalis 'charmed wine', hosta 'tiny tears', & your coleus?

Ditzgarden: Anything on my list for your orange cosmos?

BlueIris3: Anything on my list for your Baby's Breath?

NOTE TO SIGNET: I will bring any leftover 1 gal. pots for you....no trade is necessary!

Thanks everyone...see you all soon!

o

More New Additions:

Monkshood (early WHITE) (1)
Poor Man's orchid(impatien balfouri)- 2 seedlings
Golden Tiara hosta (1 small)
variegated phlox (1 small)
astilbe (1 small)

o

Sat, May 14, 11 at 19:15

Carol: I see you have added to your list White Monkshood which I have been looking for. What would you like in exchange for a piece of this? Please check my list and see if anything there is of interest to you. I have also added Blue Siberian iris and dwarf unknown colour Iris( I will know the colour of it by swap time!! Thanks. Ross.

o

Sat, May 14, 11 at 19:26

Daldak: What type of Hibiscus were you looking for, Tropical or Hardy??

o

Sat, May 14, 11 at 20:33

Rosco: I prefer the hardy (winterable) hibiscus.

o

Rosco: I would be happy to put aside the white monkshood for you...I had you in mind when I picked it up today at a local horticultural plant sale. I wouldn't mind taking a chance on your dwarf iris(surprise colour)in exchange if that suits you?

Lilac: let me know if you still need a bridal wreath spirea. I had a look at mine and think I can split off a small piece that will grow into a nice shrub in time. I know Signet was going to try to get one for you. No worries either way!

o
Carol / GardenG8

Hi,

You were interested in my Solidago from "Fireworks"... Would you like to trade for your Dwarf Fernleaf Bleeding Heart?

Bev

o
RE: WANTED: small containers

Does anyone have a supply of small yogurt containers (the Astro kind with the rigid sides) to trade?
- Bev

o
RE: WANTED: Springbank Plant Exchang?

I am thrilled to trade your Fireworks solidago for the dwarf fernleaf bleeding heart. Thanks Bev...I've been looking for this one for some time!

o

gardeng8, I'd love a piece, thank you! If signet can get me one also, I'd be more than happy to take that too. The more the merrier! Is there anything you'd like for it?

o

Sat, May 14, 11 at 21:22

Daldak: I can't really help you too much in the Hardy Hibiscus department although I do have a small seedling of Hardy Hibiscus that I recently started: it was from a white with pink edge variety. If you want it I will put it aside for you. I must say it is small...maybe given another month it will be a bit beefier!! I also see that you were looking for some Calla Lilly corms?? I have 3 month old? seedlings of purple Calla if you are interested?

Carol: Thank you so much for thinking about me wanting the White Monkshood...I really appreciate that as I have wanted one of these for a couple of years now and just haven't seen any in my travels. I will be more than happy to trade the dwarf Iris for the Monkshood.Ross

o

Lilac: I will pot up a piece of the bridal wreath spirea tomorrow and hope it will take root quickly. I would be willing to take a raincheck on the white tiger lily next year if yours does well and produces offspring. Sound ok?

o

Sat, May 14, 11 at 21:42

Hi Gardeng8 , Thank you so much ! in advance for the pots . I am interested in your dwarf bleeding heart and your penstemon "Pygmaes" . Name your price ! LOL I mean trade ....what are you looking for ?

Bev, what would you take in trade for a tulip tree? from your list please?

Rosco p would you be interested in a couple of Orange/yellow mix Parrot Tulips? I just had some given to me .....and can share if you would like some. Huge blooms with the serrated edge.

signet

o

So we mustn't have to scan back through the messages, I put together a list of all trade offers thus far on the board...

Bill

Canna Tubers(red/orange)         

Iris                                                         

Signet (has)

BULBS :

Grape hyacinth
Snowdrops
Star of Bethlehem
Tiger Lily

PERENNIALS :
Evening primrose
Centaura montana
Centura dealbata
creeping jenny
golden creeping jenny
lungwort , cherry
, pink turning to blue
lambs ear
creeping buttercup
ajuga chocolate chip
violet " freckles"
violet purple
Jack in the pulpit
Mayapple
trillium
monk's hood
Iris yellow
Artemesia
Artemesia varigated
Phlox purply pink
white with pink eye
Perennial orange poppy
Chinese lanterns
false Starry Solomons Seal
Solomon's seal

pink mallow
pink obedience plant
lamium pink
lamium white

VINES:

golden hops vine

SELF SEEDING ANNUALS

Forget me not white
Forget me not blue
Bladder campion
Larkspur (purple)
Verbascum phonecium

Herbs:

Herb Robert ( shade pretty pink tiny flowers)
Lemon balm
mint
chocolate mint
camomile

Globe Thistle (blue )

Fruit

Raspberry
Strawberry

Veggies

Egyptian walking onions.

Trees:

Lilac ( mauve)

Yellow primrose
Brunnera " Jack Frost"
1 Lilium bulb " Aphrodite" double lily grows to 3 feet tall
Sweet Woodruff

Double feverfew
White Bellflower
2 Triple corona Yellow with yellow trumpet daffodils ( Rosco p would these interest you ? )
2 white with white corona daffodils ( Rosco p - or these ones ?)

Hosta Golden Tiara
Hosta Clausa
Hosta lancifolia
Pink obedience
Shasta daisy
Persian speedwell aka Bird's Eye speedwell ( ground cover ) Very pretty tiny blue and white flowers -may be classified as a wildflower/weed

Hosta Sum and Substance
American Bittersweet
Lilium michiganense
a cultivar of Black Eyed Susan Rudbeckia Hirta ( I forget the name but it is sunset something or something sunset .Yellow with a blackish brown ring in center of flower
Daylily Hall's Pink
Daylily Pink Damask

Daylily Elegant Candy
Daylily Rocket City
Persicaria amplexicaulis 'Firetail' aka Mountain Fleece flower

2 different color vincas
1 Small toad lily
Trout lilies ( yellow)
Ladybells ( adenophora )

Double Fans of :

Daylily " Bonanza 1954"
Daylily " Ury Winniford"
Daylily " Rocket City"
Daylily " Seurat"
Daylily " Frans Hal "
Historic Daylily " Flava" also known as Lemon Lily early blooming species daylily ( usually blooms end of May and if conditions are right will rebloom ) brought to Canada by Linn� emend. Hylander, in 1753)

Rosco:

Mock Orange 1ft. tall,single budded out branch-division
Purple Violets-4" pot
Hardy Geranium-4"pot
Sylphium-cup plant

Siberian Iris(blue)-4 rhizomes potted in a 6 inch pot

Lilacislove:

Seeds I have to trade:

Flowers:

Canary Clematis

Hollyhock-mixed colours

Everlasting Pea : Lathyrus

Lupins-mixed colours

Cathedral Bell : Cobaea Scandens

Royal White Sweet Pea

Royal Scarlet Sweet Pea

Wildflower-Blue Flax

Wildflower-Scarlet Flax

Gaillardia-Grandiflora Mix

Poppy-Double Shirly Mix

Corn Poppy-Flander Field

Milk Weed

Red Clover

Morning Glory

Foxgove : digitalis

Leopards Bane : Doronic

Fruits/Veggies:

Zuccini-Dark Green

Cauliflower

Cantaloupe

Watermelon-Sugar Baby

Squash-Butternut

Cucumber-Straight Eight

Pumpkin-Small Sugar

Tomato : Balcony Charm

Asparagus-Viking

Goji Berry

Chichiquelites

Ground Cherry

Herbs:

Lemon Basil : Ocimum basillicum Citriodorum

Lemon Balm : Melissa officinalis

Rosemary : Rosmarinus Officinalis

Oregano : Origanum Vulgare

Thyme : Thymus Vulgaris

Purple Basil : Ocimum Basilicum

Parsley-Single hardy Italian

Summer Savory : Satureja Hortensis

Sweet Basil : Ocimum Basilicum

Chives : Allium Schoenoprasum

Mint

Spearmint : Mentha Spicata

Chamomile : Matricia Recutita

Edelweiss : Leontopodium alpinum
Chocolate Vine : Akebia quinata
Noble Clover Red Trefoil : Trifolium rubens
Groundcherry : Physalis sp.
Chichiquelites : Solanum nigrum
Goji Berries
Milkweed : Asclepius

Plants I have to trade:

Cuttings:

Red Raspberry-Heritage

Early Spring Lilac-Light Purple

Strawberry-Temptation

Red Currant

Grape-Concord

Bleeding Heart : Dicentra spectabilis

Bulb:

Tiger Lily

Purple Iris

White Yucca

Ixia Hybrid-white, yellow, pink

White Tiger Lily

Seedlings:

HollyHock-Mixed

Zucchini-Dark Green

Lemon Balm

Butternut Squash

Lemon Basil

Ground Cherry

Greylady:

feverfew--one small pot
chives

coleous--don't know the name, but it is really beautiful
datura-lilac la fleur--seedling about 5" tall right now
tomato-thin skinned heirloom cherry--about 3" tall now

hosta--'gold drop'
foxglove--'dwarf carillon'
phlox 'Darwin's Joyce--very tiny piece in pot
daylily--stella d'oro

seedlings of heliotrope 'marine' nice and healthy--about 3 inches tall right now--one to a pot

heuchera--'tiny' piece of velvet night
climbing rose--small piece of seven sisters type dk pink/red
lupine--WS seedlings-NOID-grabbed the seeds from(shorter) plants that had finished flowering. two seedlings in pot approx 2" tall right now.
foxglove--white-WS two pots of hunks of seedlings
creeping phlox--white
creeping phlox--mauve
hosta--tiny tears
astilbe--small pot
siberian iris--butter and sugar--small pot
daylily--anzac--small div.
daylily--strawberry candy--small div.
oxalis--charmed wine

Bev:

Herbs:
Rosemary
Parsley �Darki�
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)
Greek Oregano (culinary type)
Foeniculum vulgare �Purpureum� (bronze fennel)
Levisticum officinale (Lovage)
East Indian Lemon Grass (seedlings, but will grow huge by August and can be overwintered indoors. A nice ornamental)
Costmary (Tanacetum balsamita) beautifully scented leaves

Veggies:

Tomatoes �Principe Borghese�; �Black Plum�; �Plum Dandy�; �Matina�; �Boxcar Willie�; �Cosmonaut Volkov�; �Druzba�; �Djeena Lee�s Golden Girl�; �Moonglow�; and probably more. There may be only one or two of each variety.

Peppers: �Lipstick�; �Anaheim�; �California Wonder�; �Yellow Bell�; Ancho; Asti Yellow; Sweet Sunset Italian.

Perennials:

Achillea ptarmica �The Pearl�
Achillea sibirica var camtschatica �Love Parade�
Agastache aurantiaca �Apricot Sprite�
Agastache cana (Giant yellow hyssop) huge. nice for a backdrop or instant hedge
Agastache hyb. "Honeybee blue" (true from seed?)
Agastache Pringlei (Pringle�s Giant Hyssop) these will be small
Alcea rugosa (Russian hollyhock)
Alcea ficifolia (Figleaf hollyhock)
Amsonia tabernaemontana (Bluestar)
Anthemis tinctoria (Golden Marguerite)
Anthriscus sylvestris �Ravenswing� (will take a division by request)
Aquilegia var?
Belamcanda (Candy Lily)
Blue Fescue (from �Elijah Blue�)
Blue Lyme Grass (very aggressive, double pot with hardware cloth and watch for escapees)
Callirhoe involucrata (Prairie cups)
Campanula persicifolia (Peachleaf bellflower)
Campanula �Pink Octopus�
Coreopsis grandiflora �Tetra Giant�
Delphinium grandiflorum (var? blue)
Dianthus (several varieties)
Doronicum (Leopards Bane)
Dracocephalum var? (dragons head)
Echinops ritro
Echinops sphaerocephalus �Arctic Glow� . This is a showstopper.
Eupatorium coelestinum (Blue Mist flower / Hardy Ageratum)
Eupatorium perfoliatum (Common boneset)
Eremurus bungei (Foxtail Lily) mix from �Shelford Pink� and a yellow variety. Wow! Didn�t know if last year�s little volunteers would survive the winter but they sure did! At least three per pot, will probably take two seasons to bloom. Worth the wait.
Eryngium planum (var? probably planum, not too tall)
Filipendula vulgaris hexapetala (Dropwort)
Foeniculum vulgare �Purpureum� (bronze fennel)
Hostas (many, mostly named varieties)
Iberis gibraltarica (Gibraltar candytuft)
Illiamnus rivularia (if I can get a side shoot or seedlings)
Liatris spicata (blue)
Liatris spicata alba (White gayfeather, I will dig this by request only)
Linaria purpurea (bee favourite, re-seeds enthusiastically)
Linum flavum (yellow flax)
Linum perenne (blue flax, from "sapphire")
Lobelia siphilitica (Great Blue Lobelia)
Lysimachia ciliata �Firecracker� (aggressive but gorgeous)
Nepeta from �Walkers Low�
Nepeta parnassica (giant catmint)
Thyme �Doon Valley�
Oenethera missouriensis (Sundrops)
Oregano �Herrenhausen�
Penstemon strictus (Rocky Mtn. Penstemon)
Penstemon pinifolius (? not sure of variety. Perennial, 24″, red blooms, hummer magnet)
Phlox divaricata (purple woodland phlox)
Phlox paniculata �Baby Face�
Phlox paniculata white, probably from "David"
Phuopsis stylosa (Crosswort)
Polemonium caeruleum alba (White Jacob�s Ladder)
Pycnanthemum (Virginia Mountain Mint)
Ratibida pinnata
Salvia from �Caradonna�
Salvia from �Blue Queen�
Salvia from sclaria turkestanica var. alba (white clary sage)
Scabiosa ochroleuca (Yellow pincushion flower)
Sidalcea from �Party Girl� (seedlings)
Silphium perfoliatum (cup plant)
Solidago rigida (Stiff Goldenrod) this is really spectacular
Solidago rugosa �Fireworks� (from seed, second year plants, lovely dark foliage, looks like most will resemble the parent)
Teucrium chamaedrys (wall germander)
Thyme �Doone Valley� creeping bicolour
Tunica saxifrage (Tunic Flower)
Verbena canadensis
Vernonia noveboracensis (New York Ironweed)
Veronica var.? gorgeous blue early bloomer, 8″, gently creeping. good for front of border

lots more to come. Looking for something? Please email.

Annuals:

Ageratum �Leilani Blue�
Alcea / Hollyhock �Creme de Cassis�
Amaranthus �Candelabra�
Amaranthus �Golden Giant�
Amaranthus �Pygmy Torch�
Amaranthus �Velvet Curtains�
Amaranthus tricolor �Early Spendor�
Amaranthus tricolor �Joseph�s Coat�
Calendula
Callistephus chinensis (China Aster) double red
Cleome purple
Cleome serrulata. Huge, shrublike (Rocky Mountain Bee Plant) ?? no germination yet�
Cleome white
Cosmos �Purity White�
Cosmos bright cerise
Cosmos sulphurous (tall orange type)
Escholtzia California Poppies (if winter not too wet for volunteers)
Fibigia clypeata (Roman Shields) will self seed
Ipomopsis aggregata (Scarlet Gillia) hummer magnet, will have some if the hens haven�t destroyed the area where they seed themselves
Lavatera trimestris �Ruby Regis�
Laurentia �Avante Guard Blue�
Matthiola bicornis (Evening Scented Stock)
Mirabilis (Four Oclocks) �Limelight�
Mirabilis (Four Oclocks) �Salmon Sunset�
Mollucela (Bells of Ireland) Waiting on the volunteers
Nicotiana alata (Jasmine scented flowering tobacco, white)
Nicotiana �Crimson King�
Pennisetum glaucum from �Purple Majesty� (true from seed? birdies love it)
Petunia �Prism Sunshine�
Petunia Old Fashioned vining (see "chicken destruction" above)
Silybum mariannum (St. Mary�s Milk Thistle)
Verbascum �Banana Custard�
Zinnia (several varieties)

Exotics:

Cestrum nocturnum (Night-blooming Jessamine) tender perennial. overwinter indoors
Mina Lobata vine (maybe�)
Moonflower vine (maybe�)
Eccremenocarpus (Chilean Glory Vine)
Geranium, scented variegated leaves (from cuttings� overwintered nicely indoors)

Trees / Shrubs:

Salix alba �Vitellina� (Golden Willow)
Liriodendron tulipifera Tulip tree
Senna marilandica
Myrica pennsylvanica (Bayberry)
Hibiscus acetosella �Red Shield�
Hydrangea anomala subsp petiolaris (Climbing hydrangea)
Hydrangea �Annabelle� (small division)
Sumac �Gro-Low�
Hemlock

BlueIris:

Solomon's Seal
Tarragon
Black Eyed Susans
Perennial Baby's Breath
Canon J. Went Toadflax
Mint
Blue Spiderwort
Yellow Evening Primrose
Yellow 'Moonshine' Yarrow
Pink Yarrow
White Yarrow
Daisies (not Shastas)
Lychnis Hot Pink (Rose Campion)
Lamb's Ears
Penstemon Digitalis
4-5 kinds of low sedums
Autumn Joy tall sedum
Violet - white with purple, and royal purple
Ajuga
Asian/Garlic chives
Pale native asters
Echinacea
Lily of the Valley
Coral bells

Gardeng8:

Blue Azure allium
Lady's Mantle
Sammy Russell Daylily
Wood's Pink aster
Karl Forester grass
Blue-eyed grass (dwarf)
Lime Rickey heuchera
Obsidian heuchera
Pewter Veil? heuchera
blue flax (linum)

Batisia/(Blue False Indigo)/2010 perennial of the year (2 small)
Flowering Almond (Rose Tree of China)- Cutting
lavender (2 babies)
lysmachia "Firecracker"
veronica "Twilight"
siberian iris -white
Carex- "The Beatles" (3)
Promises Promises
Pirates Promise (1 fan)
Street Urchin (1 fan)

castor beans (red or green) if anyone is interested.

Penstemen 'Pygmaes' (1)
Blood Root (1)
Dwarf Bleeding Heart (fernleaf) (1)

Monkshood (early WHITE) (1)
Poor Man's orchid(impatien balfouri)- 2 seedlings
Golden Tiara hosta (1 small)
variegated phlox (1 small)
astilbe (1 small)

Barb from London:

Perennials

Helleborus foetidus - Bear's Paw Hellebore
Stylophorum diphyllum - Native Woodland Poppy
Hydrophyllum virginianum - Virginia Waterleaf (native)
Geranium yoshinoi - hardy geranium, small magenta flowers, blooms late in season, good groundcover in shade

Indoor plants
Sinningia speciosa 'Cardosa Moriera'(from Brazil Plants seed) - first year seedling, should bloom this summer - deep purple flowers
Sinningia nivalis (Snow Sinningia - supposedly survives freezing temps for short periods!) - first year seedlings, currently dormant tubers, from Brazil Plants seed - red tubular flowers
Sinningia eumorpha 'Saltoa' (from Brazil Plants seed)- semi-dormant tubers, second year, bloomed last summer - white/lavender flowers

Annuals
Nicotiana langsdorfii - Green flowered Flowering Tobacco

Grasses
Miscanthus sinensis 'Morning Light' (if they actually survived the winter...they still haven't broken dormancy yet)

Echinacea purpurea, mature plants

Gaillardia (blanket flower), mature plants

Erigeron 'Pink Jewel' some mature plants, some seedlings

Didzgarden:

Catmint
Jacob's Ladder (Blue)
Anemone (white)
Ligularia (Purple leaves, yellow flowers)
Chocolate Mint
Salvia
Bergenia
sweet woodruff
Ajuga
lily of the valley
orange cosmos (small seedlings atm)

Daldak:

turtle heads
sedum (pink)
obedient plant (pink)
rock cress (purple)
saw dust
newspaper

o
Signet

Signet: Sorry the dwarf bleeding heart has been taken already...I will put aside the penstemon 'pygmaes' for you though. I would like to try your white phlox with the pink eye if you still have some left?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: This thread has reached the upper limit for the number follow-ups allowed (150). If you would like to continue this discussion, please begin a new thread using the form on the main forum page.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here