Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jodyt_gw

wanted: seeds for sabe?

jodyt
13 years ago

Hello All,

I am giving a shout out to all who have surplus seeds that they are wanting to send to northern BC by way of a self addressed prepaid bubble envelope? Contact me and I will get your info and stamp costs and off we go! I am not looking for anything in particular as I want to try it all:)

Another year of gardening is upon us and I am still struggling (but enjoying) to garden. Last year was my first year of playing in the dirt with seeds rather than annual seedlings and I learned a lot, but have to admit that I bit off more than I could chew...some of what I tried wasn't as successful as hoped. However, because of a modicum of success my partner and my in-laws now want to be a part of the fun. Whoa! Two new lawns to dabble in as well as my own.

Thanks to the few last year who shared their seeds and advice, I took it all in and tried many different things. I now have a raised vegetable garden, a multitude of small perennial flower gardens, in both shade and sun, and a fruit patch.

My goals this year is more...bring on the green and color:) A new greenhouse is going up in a matter of weeks, a new to me roto-tiller is being repaired, a local exchange with a co worker will bring a few bulbs and raspberry canes maybe, and we can envision a gazebo and lawn benches too. With all of this going on I should have enough stock next year to be a proper part of the exchange and hopefully have a long list of things trade?!

Ok, I'm babbling. If you are at all interested in reducing your seed stock, just want to talk about gardening, or have questions about my blurb please contact me.

Jody

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Iris Design Associates
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars22 Reviews
Northern Virginia Landscape Architect - 13x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions