WANTED: Fall/Plant Swap

Posted by laine2 z4&5 Ontario (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 22, 07 at 8:02

Wanted Plant Swap in the Fall check Discussion board
Thanks Laine 2

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Fall/Plant Swap

Where is the discussion board? I hope you mean an Etobicoke Swap again, the Spring one had a great turnout!

o

• Posted by rosco_p z6a ont.canada (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 22, 07 at 11:01

SARALEE: just happened to be checking out the forums and noticed your question re; discussion board. If you look at the top of the main forum page you will see a heading marked discussions...if you look to the right of this you should see the word conversations. Right click on this and it will take you to the conversations forum page where you will find laine2's message about the fall swap. Hope this is of some help to you. Ross.

o

• Posted by laine2 z4&5 Ontario (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 22, 07 at 18:58

Sorry Saralee this swap is going to be in the east
Ajax Pickering area your still welcome to come everyone
is welcome Thanks Elaine

o

Thank you both! I will keep an eye out for it and the east end is certainly not that far away! :`)

o

Mon, Jun 25, 07 at 6:44

Hi to all you plant swappers Could I get some feedback
to where a good place would be to hold our Swap in the Ajax & surrounding areas please. I'm way north but still
willing to organize with some help (Ideas for date (Sept)
& place would really help) Thanks Elaine
Cherylnpickering could you email me please Thanks

Feel free to send your ideas everyone laine@i-zoom.net

o

Hi Elaine, For some reason I cannot send you an email so will post some suggestions for locations here.

Oshawa Centre (Gibb St and Stevenson Road) or at the Regional Municipality offices of Durham (more northern location). There is still plenty of time for others to chime in with suggestions for locations.

Cheryl

Here is a link that might be useful: Durham Region Headquarter location

o

Tue, Jun 26, 07 at 7:15

Thanks Cheryl the Durham spot sounds good maybe more people from the North will come Kawarthas etc etc .Also
the Ajax Pickering and in between hehe everyone is welcome
Any thoughts on a date we have a long weekend Sept 1 Sat2
or maybe the 15 also a Sat is better?? Please people let
us know what you prefer. Elaine

o

Thu, Jul 5, 07 at 11:24

Posting my email for anyone who would like to send suggestions etc etc as it seems I'm not able to send emails either to Cheryl & others.Thanks. laine@i-zoom.net

o

I live in Ajax but have nothing interesting to swap (I think). I would love to attend and purchase if there is a sales table!

o

Wed, Aug 15, 07 at 8:17

Fall Swap East info on conversation link Thanks Elaine
Sept 15/ 10 a.m.

o

I must be retarded, but I can't find the discussion link, and have never used it, nor knew of its existence.

Can someone paste the link, please, please, please?

Cheers

o

I do not have much for swap. My garden is only a year old. But would like to attend the swap. May be I can bring some seeds which I am collecting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here