WANTED: Fall/Plant Swap

laine2
16 years ago

Wanted Plant Swap in the Fall check Discussion board

Thanks Laine 2

Comments (12)

• saralee
    16 years ago

Where is the discussion board? I hope you mean an Etobicoke Swap again, the Spring one had a great turnout!

• rosco_p
    16 years ago

SARALEE: just happened to be checking out the forums and noticed your question re; discussion board. If you look at the top of the main forum page you will see a heading marked discussions...if you look to the right of this you should see the word conversations. Right click on this and it will take you to the conversations forum page where you will find laine2's message about the fall swap. Hope this is of some help to you. Ross.

• laine2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sorry Saralee this swap is going to be in the east
    Ajax Pickering area your still welcome to come everyone
    is welcome Thanks Elaine

• saralee
    16 years ago

Thank you both! I will keep an eye out for it and the east end is certainly not that far away! :`)

• laine2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi to all you plant swappers Could I get some feedback
    to where a good place would be to hold our Swap in the Ajax & surrounding areas please. I'm way north but still
    willing to organize with some help (Ideas for date (Sept)
    & place would really help) Thanks Elaine
    Cherylnpickering could you email me please Thanks

Feel free to send your ideas everyone laine@i-zoom.net

• cherylnpickering
    16 years ago

Hi Elaine, For some reason I cannot send you an email so will post some suggestions for locations here.

Oshawa Centre (Gibb St and Stevenson Road) or at the Regional Municipality offices of Durham (more northern location). There is still plenty of time for others to chime in with suggestions for locations.

Cheryl

Here is a link that might be useful: Durham Region Headquarter location

• laine2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks Cheryl the Durham spot sounds good maybe more people from the North will come Kawarthas etc etc .Also
    the Ajax Pickering and in between hehe everyone is welcome
    Any thoughts on a date we have a long weekend Sept 1 Sat2
    or maybe the 15 also a Sat is better?? Please people let
    us know what you prefer. Elaine

• laine2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Posting my email for anyone who would like to send suggestions etc etc as it seems I'm not able to send emails either to Cheryl & others.Thanks. laine@i-zoom.net

• tholtz
    16 years ago

I live in Ajax but have nothing interesting to swap (I think). I would love to attend and purchase if there is a sales table!

• laine2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Fall Swap East info on conversation link Thanks Elaine
    Sept 15/ 10 a.m.

• orchid420
    16 years ago

I must be retarded, but I can't find the discussion link, and have never used it, nor knew of its existence.

Can someone paste the link, please, please, please?

Cheers

• latha
    16 years ago

I do not have much for swap. My garden is only a year old. But would like to attend the swap. May be I can bring some seeds which I am collecting.