Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Come join in the fun!!

Posted by eternity2669 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 8, 08 at 13:59

I know this is a little off topic for this forum, but I know we have some "die-hards" that are always here, and hopefully some newbies too. I am a member of an MSN group for gardeners in canada, and its such a nice place to "stop in", and share some pics of these great seeds you've all been trading, get help from other gardeners, or just have a chit chat. Hope you'll stop by, join, and share some of your garden with us.

Look forward to seeing you,

Melanie / eternity2669

"All Canadian Gardeners"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Come join in the fun!!

Hi Melanie just wondering if you got my email from last week

cheers

Jeff

o
RE: WANTED: Come join in the fun!!

One more note guys...please when asked why you want to join...please fill that in, or the moderator declines them thinking they are spammers. Read below:

"This is a group for Canadians from coast to coast to coast to discuss gardening, to share ideas and challenges that are unique to Canadian gardeners. Discussions on outdoor and indoor gardening, winter sowing, seed sharing, birding, crafting and hobbies. If you would like to join our group, please apply and include a valid email address, tell where you live in Canada and why you would like to join our gardening group. Blank applications will not be considered. If you apply, be sure to check your email folder and reply to a message from the management (check your junk folder if you have a Hotmail account) Happy gardening in Canada!"

Thanks everyone!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here