I am located in Toronto, Canada and I am just replanting my houseplants. I have various plants available in the form of small or bigger plants with roots or cuttings. I can give you some for free or exchange. These plants have to be picked up as soon as possible, or they will be gone. Some cutting might be available later as well. Pick up only:
SUCCULENT OR SUCCULENT LIKE:
OTHER PLANTS I HAVE AVAILABLE:
I AM LOOKING FOR:
Please contact me for more info at: (416) 538-1087. Please don't wait too long since I can not keep these plants without pots for long. Also if you know about any good place to exchange/trade plants in Toronto, please let me know. Thank you.
Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here