Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cziga

HAVE: 'Spring Cleaning' time ...

cziga
13 years ago

Hi everyone, what a dreary and wet Spring (at least where I am!). I've been busy with real-life issues for the past couple months and haven't been on here much at all, but I'm finally back at home and starting to go through the garden ... the weeding and clean-up is tremendous having been away for a while. Overwhelming.

I have some plants that will be needing dividing, and I'll be posting here as I get to them, to see if anyone is interested in trading. Right now, I've been working on the Irises.

I have Mini Irises in a very dark purple:

{{gwi:686924}}

I also have Mini Irises in a plain white, just a little bit taller than the dark purple ones above. I don't have a good photo of these though.

In addition, I have Tall Bearded Iris in a pale yellow, as well as a pale purple to share.

{{gwi:686925}}

I am also thinning out the Hens and Chicks area, these spread nicely but are also pulled out easily if they get beyond where you want them.

{{gwi:686927}}

I also have a beautiful fragrant light pink peony that will probably need dividing, if you're interested. I can't find the photo of that one, but might be able to in a day or so.

In exchange, I'm mainly looking for named plants. I inherited a lot of plants with our house and wish I knew what they were, so now I'm trying to only add named varieties. Mainly looking to trade for Irises, Hostas, Daylilies, other bulbs ... the specific varieties I am most interested in are listed on my trade page so please have a look! I receive mail through my trade page, so if you're interested in a trade, just shoot me an email!

Thanks a bunch! :)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio
More Discussions