Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: have: 2 pink obedient plants (brampton)

Posted by raptorfan z5 Ont, Cda (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 20, 09 at 12:33

Bought 2 yesterday but thought I'd research before planting (still pulling up Globe Thistle!!) It appears to be an agressive plant so if anyone in the Brampton area would like to pick up 2 pink ones,let me know and they're yours! LOL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: have: 2 pink obedient plants (brampton)

• Posted by bev_w 6a Vienna ON (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 21, 09 at 22:43

It's aggressive but it's beautiful. I have some planted in large plastic tubs sunk in the garden. With amended soil in the tubs to keep them moist, they will bloom and bloom and bloom. The bees and butterflies love them. After three years or so the roots may escape and you'll need to repot. Worth the extra work, IMO.

o
RE: wanted: have: 2 pink obedient plants (brampton)

someone who loves the plant happily came by and picked them up but thanks for the info!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here