Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Iochroma australe

Posted by mikedahms London Ontario (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 8, 07 at 22:44

I have several Iochroma australe plants that need new homes. These plants are members of the Solanaceous family being relatives of Brugmansia. Iochroma australe usually has blue flowers but sometimes white or pinkish white. The plants I have are from 1' to 2' tall but will grow quickly after being repotted.

I am looking for species orchids, Asclepias subulata, other Iochroma species, Stapelia and related plants including Ceropegia species.

If you are interested in one of the Iochroma plants contact me and we will see if we can figure something out.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Iochroma australe

If you're interested, I have some Veltheimia bractaea bulbs to trade - the parent and some 2 year seedlings, individually potted.

o

Hi Barb

I would be interested in one of your Veltheimia bractaea bulbs. I sent you a private email with my contact information.

Michael

o

I sent you mail through GW but don't think you received it.

o

I would just love to have some lochroma australe I dont have any of those you listed But I do have tons of seeds. Please write to me Lynne Welsh_lynne@hotmail.com

o

Mike, I sent you an email re. the trade.

o

If anyone has not recieved a reply from me and has sent me a message please email me again. My email program had been filtering out the messages but I believe I have replied to everyone who inquired about the Iochroma plants.

Posting to the origional thread is a good idea as well that way I know there is a message waiting for me.

Thanks

Mike

o

I would be interested in this plant. I don't have anything that you listed, but I do have a collection of seeds. Please let me know if I have anything you want.

o

Rotweilergirl I sent you a message about a few things you are looking for.

o

I have sent you message via gardenweb, I didn't get your email/message. Sent you an alternate email address to contact me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here