Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
laura_in_hamilton

wanted: looking hard for mrs sinkins dianthus for daughter

laura_in_hamilton
15 years ago

Hello fellow GWebbers.

So my 8-year-old daughter has taken an incredible interest in gardening with me...she even has her own garden. (She's also just collected her first batch of seeds she's going to want me to trade for her, but that's another story...)

Anyways, we were looking through gardening books (getting some reading practice in on her favourite subject) and discovered that there is a Mrs Sinkins dianthus. (Our last name is Sinkins) Well I'll tell you, this is all I've heard for the past month. Have I found some Mrs Sinkins for her garden??

My friends, I have searched high and low on the internet and at local garden centres trying to find this lovely plant but it seems I can't get it in Canada...all the places I've located are in England, New Zealand, the US...you get the picture. So now I'm putting out my request here on the off hopes that someone has it in their garden and is willing to part with a chunk we can plant in Katie's garden.

I'd be happy to pay for postage and trade what I can, including gift certificates and/or whatever you see on my list that interests you. Laura

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Land & Water Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
VA's Modern & Intentional Outdoor Living Spaces | 16x Best of Houzz
More Discussions