Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Wanted: white iris, large

Posted by runningtrails 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 30, 08 at 6:25

Doesn't need to be a named variety or fancy, just needs to be large and white. I'd love to trade for a root piece, please.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Wanted: white iris, large

I have beautiful white very large irises. I don't know what kind they are, but am happy to share. I have just done an entire iris garden, all white, and then purchased some lovely coloured ones for contrast. If you have an iris you would like to trade I would love that, but if not, I am willing to share anyway. These irises grow very well. I am in zone 3 and they winter very well.

o

I would love to trade. Thank you so much! I do have some irises I can trade you. I have some beautiful very dark purple siberian iris. I have regular purple iris and purp/brown mix but they are all mixed up together. I also have some dwarf purple iris I can send.

I tried to send you an email but your email is not available. If you email me through Gardenweb, I will respond with my address and I'll need your's. Let me know what you would like in your email.

o

My mixed irises also have blue. They are purple, purple/bronze and blue mixed together. The dwarf iris is dark purple. LMK,
Thanks.

o

I was wondering how your white irises are fairing?

o

msbabs
would you like yellow iris in trade for your white?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here