Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: for sase lunaria seeds

Posted by craftygardener ON 5b (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 20, 08 at 8:34

I have several packets of lunaria or silver dollar plant seeds to give away for a SASE. I'm including a link to one of my blog posts for those that aren't familiar with this plant.

Please click on my name and reply to me if you are interested.

*** You must also include your email address in the reply so that I can send you my mailing address. ***

No email in the reply could possibly mean I can't get in touch with you as your settings are set to not show a reply address.
Thanks.

Here is a link that might be useful: lunaria

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: for sase lunaria seeds

I would love some of your seeds.
Many thanks

o

Info has been sent to you.

o

I would love to have some too...info has been sent to you!

o

email with info has been sent to you

o

The seeds are all spoken for, so no more requests at this time. If for some reason I do not receive the SASE from those that requested the seeds, I'll let you know.

o

Just a reminder that all seeds are spoken for now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here