Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: hollyhock seeds sasbe

Posted by eternity2669 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 25, 08 at 8:47

Hi Everyone:

I have hollyhock seeds available...and now that its time to collect them, I'm just looking to see how many are interested. I want to be sure to collect enough so no one is left out. Please post here if interested, and which kind you're interested in.

Double black hollyhock

Dwarf hot pink hollyhock

Pink hollyhock with pink eye

I will be posting more SASBE soon....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: hollyhock seeds sasbe

I'd like some Double black hollyhock. Maybe we can set up a trade in the fall??

Bruce

o

Wow, they're all beautiful, I'd love some of each,
Cindy

o

Sent you both messages...ty

Melanie

o

Love the red one. I'm working on my seed list, and hopefully you will like something in exchange for that red one
Mariana

o

Hi, I would love some of the black double. I have single black and some pink and purple ( these may be mixed up though) - the black's are by themselves
thanks
or maybe i'll have some thing else. Offhand I have pinky-pueply rose of sharon setting seeds even as i type this

Gilly

o

So far I have the following :

Bruce - double black
Cindy - all 3 + brug cuttings
Mariana - dwarf pink
Gilly - double black
Shanta - double black
Cathleen - all 3
Barb - all 3

I can take 3 more people that are interested. These same people will have first grabs at upcoming sasbe offers since they are already sending an envelope.

Thanks

Melanie

o

Thank you for your kind offer. I'm a newbie here and would love to try my hand with all three of your hollyhock seeds. I would gladly send any of my seeds for trade if you are interested. Carol

o

I would like to try the Double Black Hollyhock and the Dwarf Hot Pink if you have enough seeds available.

Thank you.

Jan

o

Thank you for the great response everyone...I have 10 people that have spoken for seeds. The offer is now closed.

Thanks

Melanie

o

Do you still have the black seeds? I would like to plant the black seeds in the spring. I know it takes about 2 years to get flowers.

Cheers

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here