Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
randiliana

have: sase postage heads up

randiliana
16 years ago

Hi everyone, I have sent out a lot of seeds for SASE. I really enjoy doing so.

BUT, for me to return a Bubble Envelope, and usually even just a regular envelope with just bubble wrap costs $1.10 because they are oversize (too fat usually). It is fairly new, because I know that the price used to be just two $.52 stamps. Now, some of you have sent a bit too much postage as well, and that is a waste of money for you as I hadn't found out 'til I mailed the envelopes. I know Canada Post has gotten a bit confusing with their postage, they don't have the prices on the stamps anymore.

So, if you are sending a SASE to someone, please make sure that you include the proper postage. I really don't mind putting a couple cents on the odd envelope, but it does add up after a while.

So for a SASE bubble envelope it will cost $1.10 each way. For a normal envelope with bubble wrap added you may save a bit of postage on the way to me, but when the seeds are added (unless it is just 1 packet) chances are pretty good that the return will be $1.10.

You can buy $1.10 stamps at the post office if you want, other wise you need two $.52, one $.05 and one $.01 stamps.

And, please don't try to cut corners by sending without bubble wrap at least, I would really hate to have sent you a bunch of seeds that were destroyed by the postal system on their way to you.

Thank you, and Happy Trading

Randi

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions