Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 2007 trade list& Wanted

Posted by phylli620 z5 NS (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 10, 07 at 11:54

Looking for yellow lupine seed; red cardinal flower seed; blue Himalayan poppy seed; Dutchman's Pipe seed; Hummingbird Vine seed; Orange Trumpet Vine seed; Checkered Lily seed; Razz-a-ma-taz and/or double-decker Echinacea seed; Fiji Pink and/or peach-leaved Bellfower seed; White Phlox seed. My 2007 trade/exchange list is posted on my member page. I'm in Nova Scotia and Summer has just started here, hence the many references to "ready in 2-3 weeks". If an item is not marked that way it's ready now.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 2007 trade list& Wanted

• Posted by bev_w 6a Vienna ON (My Page) on
    Sun, Aug 12, 07 at 0:30

Hello Phyllis,

From the "wanted" on your post I have:
White Phlox Paniculata (probably "David")

From the "wanted" on your member page I have:
Tithonia "Gold Finger"
Bachelor Button "Frosted Queen"
Salvia "Blue Queen"
Allysum "Rosie O'Day"

I'd be interested in your:
Chrysanthemum Coccineum "Robinson Dark Crimson"(Red);
Anaphalis margaritacea "Pearly Everlasting"(
Anisodontea scabrosa (Mallow), Pink;
Potentilla thurberi Monarchs Velvet

Let me know.

Bev

o
RE: HAVE: 2007 trade list& Wanted

Hello, I am new at using forums on the Web. I am an amateur gardener who's enthusiasm far exceeds his talent and knowledge of plants. I live in Ottawa in Zone 5A and have various hardy perenials to trade: Various Hostas, Ferns, different colored (Monarda) Bee Balm, Lilies and peonies. I could also arange some cutings of various hydrangea (Climbing, PG, Endless Summer, Snowball). I have two Trumpet Vines and 2 young Wisterias. I am looking for cuttings of Fig Trees (Ficus Carica - Any kind) and I know it's a long shot but if any body knows where I can find cuttings or a plant of Cestrum Nocturnum AKA Queen of the Night (a tropical plant) it would be greatly appreciated.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here