Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have: Hierloom Arugula and Broccoli Seeds

Posted by petra.gombos Ontario (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 26, 09 at 12:01

Hi, I have many hierloom arugula seeds and also early green sprouting calabrese broccoli for trade from this summer's harvest. I have tested them and they have a very high germination rate.

This is my first time trading and I am looking for some hierloom vegetables in exchange. The more exotic the better!

Best Wishes

Petra

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have: Hierloom Arugula and Broccoli Seeds

Hi Petra

I have okra and bitter melon seeds. Is that good for a trade?

Regards
Latha

o

I know this is like a couple months late, but I am interested and I have tons of rare tomato seeds. Email me if you want to trade!

o

Hi sorry guys I see this 4 years later. I did not know how to automatically see replies to my posts.. maybe we can trade again this year?

o

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 29, 14 at 10:09

Hi Petra wow! I decided to read this post out of curiousity because it was so old. I am interested in trading if you have fresh arrugula and broccoli seeds.
please email me and lets see if we can work a trade
Signet

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here