Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
countrythymelady

WANTED: New Member and starting Garden ...Again

countrythymelady
13 years ago

Good afternoon from the sunny Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia on a warm August afternoon. More than a few years ago I was a member on this site and enjoyed many friendy chats and exchanges...then we moved and it's taken sometime to get back on my feet again but I'm here to happily say that I'm back diging and planting again ....and hopefully catching seeds to use and exchange ain in the near future .We live in Zone 5 and have over an acre in which I can express many different garden themes

as I procress.If anyone has any seeds that they can spare I would greatly appreciate Anything !! I had to leave all my plants behind when sold our last home ... Yesterday hubby and I started building a beautiful rock wall around one of my gardens and hubby has thoughtfully left spaces for inserting plants in pockets in this wall.I also have a large vegetable garden and have been supplying family friends and neighbors with the extra produce; next year we hope to sey up a roadside market of fresh produce and perhaps fresh cut flowers as well...looking forward tomeeting lots of folks this way...We live in a 100 year old farmhouse in the shelter of the North Mountain out our backdoor and from our front door we watch the shining waters of Silver Lake ....yesterday the first of the migratory Canadian Geese arrived on the lake ...their honking remonded us that Harvest will soon be over here and and to start thinking ahead to cleaning and planting for the next growing season.

Well I'm hoping I'll hear from some interested gardeners out there ... you can reach me here or thru my email address ...Happy Gardening

Comments (2)

Sponsored
More Discussions