Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: calla lillies and canna lilllies seeds/rhizomes

Posted by nyssaman Z6 ON (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 27, 07 at 15:58

looking for different calla lillies rhizomes or seeds and cannas rhizomes or seeds

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: calla lillies and canna lilllies seeds/rhizomes

My Callas and Cannas are making seeds for me right now. Unfortunaltly I dont know what exactly anything is as Im a sucker for fading,old,damaged unmarked plants. I can send you pics if you like. I have two callas a mauve and a creamy pale yellow colour. The Canna is red.

o

i would love to trade some of my canna seeds for your flowering ginger if you are interested. please send me a message through my e-mail as the GW mail isn't working for me. Thanks
joanne_1977@hotmail.com

o

I have canna seeds as well. I have some canna rhizomes which haven't done too well for me but they are very strong (I've had rabbits eat the top growth about every three wekks and they sprout leaves in a few days. They've already flowered and I can sent you some divisions once the first frost kills the foliage

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here