Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Japanese maples (any kind is good), Trident maples and ..

Posted by darren_146 Toronto (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 1, 07 at 16:41

Sorry don't have too much room in the title the last one i want are moonflower seeds. I have lots of Yellow, Blue/White and Red/White Columbine seeds. I have Yellow and Purple/Orange 4-o-clocks. I also have Purple Morning glories. I have a limited supply of all the seeds mentioned aboved but I'll have more Morning glory seeds and 4-o-clocks soon (only orange/purple 4-o-clocks)
Thank you fellow Canadians!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Japanese maples (any kind is good), Trident maples an

I am interested in your columbine seeds. If possible I would take some of each color. I can send you some other colors? I have purple and purple with white, I have two shades of pink. As for Japanese maples, it is easier to take cuttings than to start from seeds. More chance of getting same as parent tree. I have one here but am not sure if mature enough to produce seeds yet. will keep an eye on it though. Send me an email directly and we can exchange addresses. You can also see my seed list for something else you may want if you do not want more columbine colors.

o
moonflower

I also have white moonflower seeds

o
RE: WANTED: Japanese maples (any kind is good), Trident maples an

Darren,
FYI, the Japanese Maples may be slow to germinate. I sowed some spring 2006. By the fall, I gave up on the containers and threw the contents in a new lasagna bed I was making for this spring. In May I noticed these lovely tiny red leaves popping up and sure enough I now have 3 Japanese Maples. The fresher the seed, the better. I got mine from a trade.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here