Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Renovating Trade

Posted by sharont z5 can (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 27, 08 at 10:50

Due to Renovations (of my gardens!), I must renovate the Seed Box as well.
If you wish a #10 envelope of seed packages send a regular stamp and one package of your seed.
If you wish a small bubble with it stuffed send the $1.15 small packet stamp and one package of your seed.
If you want a larger bubble envelope stuffed send two $1.15 stamps and one package of your seed.
My Garden Web Exchange List has most of the seeds listed but there are other species as well.
Seeds date from 2004 to 2007 and are annuals and perennials. (I have plenty of bubble envelopes!)
Email me for my address.
Sharon(t)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Renovating Trade

You have mail!

o

You have mail from me also!

o

Hi Sharon,
I would love to participate if you have seeds available. I have a number 3 envelope (larger), I'd like to send if that's ok with you. Please have a look at my trade list and let me know what seeds you'd like me to send.

Thanks....Heather

Here is a link that might be useful: Heather's Trade Page

o

You have more mail!

o

Happy to join in not sure where to send it but sounds fun if I have something you might be interested in....? muffinourbunny@hotmail.com

o

I posted as a trade but in fact this is a different take on SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope), following the Exchanges #1 rule more closely. I thought it would be different to receive only one package of your favourite seed AND the stamps it would take to mail back to you an envelope of many packages of my extra seeds.
In actual fact sending one package of your seed is not necessary.
Email me for my address.
Sharon(t)

o

Would love to be included,if possible. Let me know your postal address.
Many thanks Brenda

o

Renovations to the Seed Box are complete!
There have been thirteen responses which means this offer is now closed.
Hope everyone gets to do garden chores a few more weeks before winter arrives!
Sharon

o

Thank you so much Sharont for your most generous seed assortment. I was like a child at Christmas going through all the seeds you sent. It was very kind of you and I will pay it forward in the future just as you have done! Thank you again, gratefully, Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here