Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hmacdona1

have: sase offer (open to everyone)

hmacdona1
14 years ago

I have some extra seeds to give away and would like to get this wrapped up before my tomato seed exchange kicks into high gear. Here's the available list:

* Cayenne Pepper - lots

* Celosia (2006 seed) x 1

* Celosia x 1

* Celosia Yellow x 1

* Cockscomb x 2

* Cosmos Pink x 3

* Cosmos White x 2

* Cosmos Yellow x 2

* Godetia Farewell to Spring x 2

* Lavatera Tall Pink x 2

* Lupins Red x 3

* Marigold Colossus x 3

* Marigold Scarlet Starlet x 3

* Mustard Spinach x 1

* Pulsatilla Purple Pasque Flower x 3

* Romaine Lettuce x 1

* Siberian Wallflower x 2

* Sunflower Ruby Eclipse x 3

If interested, please post here with a list of the seeds you'd like. It's important that you post here and do not email me privately so that everyone else responding knows what's already taken.

You will need to send a bubble envelope with $1.18 return postage inside as well as a piece of paper or label with your return name and address. If you do not send the right postage, I will not send the seeds back to you. You must also include a note with your gardenweb id so I can keep track.

I must receive your self addressed stamped envelope within 2 weeks of responding to this offer. I will not follow up with you if I do not receive your envelope within this timeframe...I will pass your seeds along to someone else. Please only respond if you are serious about following through. I've had way too many "no shows" in the past and it's frustrating when you're seeds are set aside and not made available to anyone else.

Before responding to this offer, make sure your email address is accessible through your gardenweb profile so I can contact you.

Thanks....Heather

Comments (19)

• gardeng8

Heather, I would love to try your Sunflower Ruby Eclipse, Pulsatilla Purple Pasque Flower, Marigold Colossus,Godetia Farewell to Spring and Celosia. Thank you in advance for your very kind and generous offer. Carol

• gardeng8

Thank you Heather for the seeds. I received them today. I am looking forward to planting them in the spring...except for the pulsatilla...going to plant them this weekend. Gratefully, Carol

• gardeng8

Heather, I would love to try your Sunflower Ruby Eclipse, Pulsatilla Purple Pasque Flower, Marigold Colossus,Godetia Farewell to Spring and Celosia. Thank you in advance for your very kind and generous offer. Carol

• gardeng8

Thank you Heather for the seeds. I received them today. I am looking forward to planting them in the spring...except for the pulsatilla...going to plant them this weekend. Gratefully, Carol

• gardeng8

• gardeng8

• sharont
    14 years ago

Heather, I'm choosing Cayenne Pepper, Lupin red, Siberian wallflower and Cosmos white.
    Have your info & thanks.
    Sharon

• bdgardener
    14 years ago

Hi Heather, I would love to get the Sunflower ruby eclipse, red lupin, cayenne pepper, marigold scarlet starlet. Thanks in advance, Cheryl

• hmacdona1
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Gardeng8, SharonT and Bdgardener, I've set your requested seeds aside and have sent you an email.

Here's what's remaining:

* Cayenne Pepper - lots
    * Celosia Yellow x 1
    * Cockscomb x 2
    * Cosmos Pink x 3
    * Cosmos White x 1
    * Cosmos Yellow x 2
    * Godetia Farewell to Spring x 1
    * Lavatera Tall Pink x 2
    * Lupins Red x 1
    * Marigold Colossus x 2
    * Marigold Scarlet Starlet x 2
    * Mustard Spinach x 1
    * Pulsatilla Purple Pasque Flower x 2
    * Romaine Lettuce x 1
    * Siberian Wallflower x 1
    * Sunflower Ruby Eclipse x 1

• greylady_gardener
    14 years ago

Hi Heather, I would love to have some sunflower--ruby eclipse if you still have some available.
    thanks,
    gg

• Shanta_5
    14 years ago

Hi Heather,

I would like to have some of red lupins seeds if you still have some left.Please let me thank you.

Shanta

• hmacdona1
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Shanta,

I have set aside the red lupins as well as the following that you requested by private email:

Cosmos Yellow
    Godetia
    Lavatera pink
    Marigold Scarlet
    Pulsatilla

Folks, as a friendly reminder, please post your list of requested seeds on this thread so everyone can see what has been spoken for.

Thanks...Heather

• holidays99
    14 years ago

Hi Heather

If you have any left,
    Romaine Lettuce x 1
    Siberian Wallflower x 1
    Godetia Farewell to Spring x 1

Mary

• hmacdona1
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Shanta,

I just realized you sent a different email asking for a different list of seeds than the last email. Wow. This is getting confusing. Here is what I set aside for you:

Celosia Yellow
    Cockscomb
    Cosmos Yellow
    Godetia
    Lavatera pink
    Marigold Scarlet Starlet
    Pulsatilla
    Red Lupins

I have sent you an email with my mailing address.

• hmacdona1
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Mary, I've set your seeds aside for you and have sent you an email with my mailing address. Here's what's available for anyone else that may want seeds:

* Cayenne Pepper - lots
    * Cockscomb x 1
    * Cosmos Pink x 3
    * Cosmos White x 1
    * Cosmos Yellow x 1
    * Lavatera Tall Pink x 1
    * Marigold Colossus x 2
    * Marigold Scarlet Starlet x 1
    * Mustard Spinach x 1
    * Pulsatilla Purple Pasque Flower x 1

• northerner_on
    14 years ago

Hi Heather,
    Just came across this and hope I am not too late. Can I please have:

Cayenne Pepper
    Cosmos Pink
    Cosmos Yellow
    Cosmos White
    Marigold Scarlet Starlet
    Pulsatilla Purple Pasque Flower
    I will await a response from you.
    Thank you so much.
    Northerner.

• hmacdona1
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi Northerner,

I have set your seeds aside for you and sent you a gardenweb message with my mailing address. Please get back in touch with me if you do not receive it.

Thanks....Heather

• hmacdona1
    Original Author
    14 years ago

THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED.

• greylady_gardener
    14 years ago

Heather,
    thank you very much for the sunflower seeds. I am going to have sunflowers next year! :)yay!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions