Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smurf666

WANTED: looking for

smurf666
14 years ago

Hi i'm looking for canna lily seeds (anything but red) and hardy hibiscus seeds any color (southern belle, disco belle, or luna)

please let me know i will trade or send SASE

jen

Comments (7)

• gardeng8

Have a few of the Kopper King hibiscus that you emailed me for. Sent an email in reply...but haven't heard anymore. Let me know if you are interested in this still. Thanks, Carol

• gardeng8

Have a few of the Kopper King hibiscus that you emailed me for. Sent an email in reply...but haven't heard anymore. Let me know if you are interested in this still. Thanks, Carol

• gardeng8

• donna_jj
    14 years ago

I will soon have H. Lasiocarpus pink and possibly some Luna Red seeds available, let me know if you still need seeds and send me your address.

• donna_jj
    14 years ago

I have the seeds ready, please send an email if you are interested, plus the address where I can mail them too.
    Thanks,

• karatemama
    14 years ago

I have some hibiscus seeds that I received in a trade, and a few from my friend's plant. I have some red, some white, and some white with bright pink centre. I am interested in your Blue Pimpernel, Kangaroo Paws, and Orchid Vine. Please let me know.

• donna_jj
    14 years ago

Hi Jen,
    I never heard back from you re the seeds I had set aside for you, and there is no contact info on your member page. I'd still like to do a trade, if you are still interested please get in touch with me
    Thanks
    Donna

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County
More Discussions