WANTED: wanted & have, see items

agent1xe13
15 years ago

WANTED: seeds, bulbs or offshoots of bulbs of 4 hippeastrum species:

- bukasovii

- mandonii

- nelsonii

- traubii forma doraniae

If what I have for trade (below) doesn't please you, I'm willing to buy these items from you.

HAVE: several mature orchid plants, you can check what I have on my web site under the "Gardening" menu item. If anyone is interested, these plants are also for sale, the only thing I would trade them for are listed above.

I can only trade within Canada, but if the wanted seeds are available elsewhere in the world, I'm ready to buy them.

One final word: I'm not a nursery, a store or anything commercial of anykind. I'm a collector and hybridizer and what I have for trade/sale is surplus stock from my collection only and in very limited in quantity

Comments (4)

• signet_gw(6b)
    15 years ago

Hi ,

I would have emailed you privately but you dont have an email listed.

I just thought I would let you know about the rules of the Garden Web website. In regards to your post , this one applies.

"This forum is for the purpose of exchanging material, there should be no need to mention money in any postings. If money is mentioned, the posting will be considered an advertisement and the poster will be banned."

Thought you might like to know although it appears you have been a member for some time and should be aware of the rules . The balance of the rules appear at the bottom of the main trading page .

Signet

• agent1xe13
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sorry about that, I didn't know about these rules and I never meant to break any rules in any way. Yes, I've been on Garden Web for some time, but this is my first time on this particular forum or any exchange forum for that matter. I realize now that the rules are not the same on every forums in the Garden Web site. Thanks for letting me know, hope someone will understand and forgive me for my mistake...

• signet_gw(6b)
    15 years ago

Hi again Agent1xel3,

I guessed that perhaps you were unaware.many people are and the rules are in an inconspicuous place at the bottom of the main page . I hope you dont mind me advising you of the rules.

While searching for your email address (I wanted to email you privately rather than tell you about the rules publicly) , I spotted your link to your website . I enjoyed visiting your website.
    Very Very interesting . Would you please email me as I cant email you as you dont have an email address accessible.

Thanks
    Signet

• agent1xe13
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Indeed, I wasn't aware that the rules on this exchange forum were different from other GW forums. I knew the rules for the regular forums and I assumed that the rules were the same for all the forums. As I said, this is my first time on an exchange forum since I had nothing to exchange before, nothing that I wanted and nothing to trade. And yes, I do appreciate that you mentioned it to me. You did it in a polite way, and may be that will be useful to others who were not really aware of these things either.

I have emailed you and at the same time, I've made an email address available to everyone who would like to email me. Thanks for your comments!

Laurier

Sponsored
More Discussions