Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: wanted corydalis lutea

Posted by maet z5 NL Canada (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 27, 11 at 16:01

Its been a long time since I traded seeds here but I am looking for seed for Corydalis Lutea. I bought some on ebay last year but they didn't sprout so afraid to try that again. I don't have much to trade but I do have lychnis coronaria and will have to check my garden to see if there are any other seeds.
Also would be interested in buying the seeds if anyone knows a seed company in Canada that sell Corydalis Lutea seed.
-

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: wanted corydalis lutea

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 27, 11 at 20:08

Hi Maet ,

boy yes it has been a long time since I have seen your moniker here . I dont have corydalis lutea but my friend has 3 or 4 colors . Let me ask her if there are any seeds ....I will get back to you .

Signet

o

I have lots of Corydalis Lutea and there's still a few immature seedpods hanging in. Send me an email if you don't find seed, I'll try saving these, that is if the weather holds. If not I certainly would be able to send you some next summer.

Annette

o

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 30, 11 at 12:42

Hi Maet,

Got you some corydalis lutea . Most of the seeds are for the yellow one with a few white corydalis thrown in . Email me for my address to send your sase to . Oh and welcome back to the exchange it is good to see you here again

Signet

o

• Posted by maet z5 NL Canada (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 30, 11 at 15:11

Thank you Signet. I sent you an email for your address. Also thank you Annette for your kind offer. Signet has the seed for me that I was looking for. I will sending off a SASE as soon as I get Signet's address.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here