Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hulalady_gw

WANTED: Buy or Trade Canadian Dahlias

hulalady
12 years ago

It's only the third week of September --- but let's hope we can enjoy our awesome dahlia blooms a few more weeks before our first killing frost!

I am specifically looking to buy (or trade for 2012) certain dahlia cultivars from those who live in Canada. I am in Ontario and have gone the painful route of ordering from U.S. sources. It just gets too expensive paying for all those Phytosanitary Certificates (even if you share the cost)!

For 2012, I am looking to BUY:

Myrtle's Folly, Swan's Sunset, Karma Bon Bini, Procyon, Crossfield Ebony, Dot Com, Just Married, Creekside Volcano, Seduction, Hollyhill Bewitched, Colorado Classic, and Mystique.

I have contacted a few professional Canadian growers but they can't tell me if they will be carrying any of these cultivars in 2012. I really want to get a head start on my selections and possible ordering sources because it often takes a long time to locate them and then, sometimes you're too late!

If you'd like to TRADE, I am hoping to have a small tuber stock of the following for 2012:

Bishop of Llandaff

Bonne Esperance

Brians Dream

Cornell

Deuil Du Roi Albert

Hy Clown

Ferncliff Inspiration

Firebird

Hy Clown

Islander

Karma Lagoon

Kasasagi

Little BJ

My Beverly

Purple Gem

Raeannes Torch

Santa Claus

Scarborough Brilliant

Smarty

Wynnes Eeekk!

Wynnes Moonlight Sonata

Here's to keeping our planting hands dirty!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
More Discussions