Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Updated Trade List

Posted by jenf z7b BC (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 21, 07 at 20:24

Hi
I finally got it togetther to put a few things on my list. I'm looking to trade for seed for Hibiscus syriacus(not Bluebird), any double plus Datura,and heirloom tomatoes other than what I have. If you are looking to part with any of these or find anything else interesting to trade on my list, let me know.
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Updated Trade List

sent you an email.

o

I will have lots of Canna bulbs to trade (bronze leaves with either red or orange flowers). Would love to trade for cuttings of Rose of Sharon Blue Bird.

o

• Posted by jenf z7b BC (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 22, 07 at 0:05

To anyone who is interested, I'm not sure if my e-mail is accepting the Garden Web form mail. You may want to try e-mailing me directly. Possibly I'm just seeing a delay. If you don't get a reply from me try posting a message here.
thanks

o

Hi Jenf,
I have sent you mail. Did you receive? If not here is my exchange list (needs updating) but was wondering about exchange for your bamboo. Is there anything there that interest you.
PLMK
flora2b

Here is a link that might be useful: exchange page

o

Sent you an email but I forgot to tell you I am very interested in your bamboo as well.. thanks

o

• Posted by jenf z7b BC (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 23, 07 at 17:36

Daynatews
I did not get your e-mail, sorry. Try e-mailing me directly to jenf41@hotmail.com . For whatever reason I'm not receiving anything coming through Garden Web ? I would e-mail you but you have no address on your page.
Thanks Jenf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here