Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wendy2shoes

HAVE: Lotsa seeds.

wendy2shoes
14 years ago

Open for SASBE, Centaurea Macrocephala (Golden Knapweed),

{{gwi:332370}}Tithonia (orange), Yellow/pink columbine (from a school garden) Lychnis (red, short, beautiful..from Tiff originally..looks like a geranium),

{{gwi:344649}}

salmon Peony Poppy.absolutely fab... If anyone has rust-free hollyhocks..will trade.

{{gwi:452958}}

Comments (14)

• gardeng8

Hi Wendy...I would like to have some of your golden knapweed, columbine, red lychnis and salmon peony poppy. I have some mixed colours hollyhock that performed well for me with little if any rust this past summer. Unfortunately, the colours (burgundy, yellow, white, peach)were mixed together...I would be happy to make a trade if you are interested. Thanks in advance, Carol

• gardeng8

Thank you Wendy for the seeds. Received them a couple of days ago....I look forward to seeing these beauties in the garden come spring.

Cheers.

Carol

• gardeng8

Hi Wendy...I would like to have some of your golden knapweed, columbine, red lychnis and salmon peony poppy. I have some mixed colours hollyhock that performed well for me with little if any rust this past summer. Unfortunately, the colours (burgundy, yellow, white, peach)were mixed together...I would be happy to make a trade if you are interested. Thanks in advance, Carol

• gardeng8

Thank you Wendy for the seeds. Received them a couple of days ago....I look forward to seeing these beauties in the garden come spring.

Cheers.

Carol

• gardeng8

• gardeng8

Cheers.

Carol

• thirdmajorgirl
    14 years ago

Hi Wendy,
    I have Black Hollyhock and Red Hollyhocks.
    I would love some of the seeds for the salmon Peony Poppy.
    Thanks,
    Bev.

• sweet_marie
    14 years ago

I would love some of the salmon peony poppy and golden knapweed if you still have some. I don't have any hollyhock to trade, but maybe I have something else you would like, or I can send you a sasbe I haven't updated my trade list, but will try to later tonight.

• seedwizard
    14 years ago

Hi Wendy
    I would like to have some of your golden knapweed, columbine, red lychnis and salmon peony poppy if any are left for sasbe, thank you

• holidays99
    14 years ago

Hi Wendy

Do you have anything left... Mary

• latha
    14 years ago

Hi Wendy

I have pink and peach hollyhock seeds no rust. I am interested in lychnis and peony poppy seeds if you have any left.

regards
    Latha

• konne
    14 years ago

Hi Wendy
    Would you have any of the golden knapweed left for SABSE?
    Thanks,Connie

• willow_2007
    14 years ago

hi wendy
    i would be interested in some golden knapweed and peony poppy seeds if there are any left,thanks wendy

• wendy2shoes
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Willow and Mary..pls email me through Gweb..can't get to you through here myself.

Thanks for the interest everyone, but I'll close these offers
    now. Hope to have more next year.

Cheers.

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm
More Discussions