Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: looking for these seeds

Posted by willy46 b5 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 14, 07 at 14:31

hi looking for these seeds to grow do have any to trade please:please have a look.

Broomcorn mixed
hollyhock peaches and dreams doubles
hollyhock apple blossom double

grass that red or varigted leafs 2 tone shades- have white and green all ready.orange grass or red shades.

aster moonshine mixed

aster lilliput mixed

aster spider mixed

sunflower Harlequin mixed

salvia true sky blue shades -not purples.

salvia hummingbird white only

fountain grass purple leafs

dalily mixed colours --other than yellow or oranre

canna lily seeds -white-yellow-reds-pink shades like dwarf type please.tall yellow - all with orchid large flower types only no spikey small flower.

white cloud poppy Double peony type
black poppy double peony type
yellow peony poppy
thanks for looking hope find a few and do few trade with you all again. will trade anything on my list wants

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: looking for these seeds

Willy, I have some canna seeds from a large blooming canna abd some daylily seeds, I don't know the colour. The daylilies wer efrom a large bed of mixed culitvars, so chances are the seedlings will bloom different colours. As with the cannas, i believe i read that 70-80% of seed grown canna revert to the small spindly red flowered form, the hybrids do not come true from seeds and have been bred specially for their showy flowers. I know walmart has some really cheap named ones when they bring out all the summer bulbs. If you want, I'll put the canna and daylily seeds along in your SASE

o

my email addy- sent pvt message not sure getting messages from forum here.
barnaby23@hotmail.com

o

hi yes please for daylily and canna seeds with sase.
need your addy to send sase please.
willy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Canada are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canadian Garden Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here